Dilemma ****update****

I went to the doctor today for my 36 week check up. He recommended against taking a 20 hour drive this week so we will be missing the funeral of our good friend. But on good news. Baby is at -1 and I'm 75% effaced. hopefully next week there is even more progress. If not then on the 24th we are doing an ultrasound and then inducing if baby is large!!!!!! Yay :)

Comments

• Its hard missing a funeral! Been there done that...but good that baby is doing good!! Hope for an easy delivery
  • I'm sorry. :( Hopefully you will continue to progress which will help you feel better about not being able to attend the funeral. I'm sure your friend would have understood. <3
  • @garagebandfan thanks, I hope this one is an easy delivery too

@vette_devil yes progressing would make me feel better.

We are naming our son Declan Lamarr, Lamarr being after our best friend. It is weird bc we told him this in February when he was in the hospital and he was so excited and now it seems like it is def meant to be. Naming him will be bitter sweet and makes me nervous that I might get sad about it.
  • Thats a unique name, I love it!
  • @onemoreontheway ... I have a funeral as well (Im 32 weeks) my Dr just told me the same thing.. no flying anywhere or driving past 1 hour away.