due date

edited May 2011 in January 2012
Due jan 16

Comments

• Due Jan 1....have you had any morning sickness?
  • Jan 2.
  • Jan.11th :)
  • Jan 13th :) @maria_m1083 My son's birthday is the 16th!
  • congrats to u
  • Well at least I'm not the only one due in January I'm expecting my second on January 2 2012
  • .. Im due 13th of january, but abit worrird today, need sum1s help but its abit personal =\
  • Im due january 10th with my first im super excited
  • @might_be_twins thas my due date too. Goin by pregly. I got my first appointment with midwife today im hoping it will make this pregnancy feel more real then.
  • @agibson57 I'm due jan 10th with my first as well!(:
  • @ohno I feel the same way about the doc. Visit. I'm really hoping my appt. With the midwife makes it feel more real(:
  • @first_pregnancy I have now seem my midwife n yea it did make it feel more real, but now I got no appointment for at least another 2 weeks n it seems like forever. I think wen I have my u/s it wel make it more real n official cos then I wel b able to c baby with my own eyes n then now for definite tha its real. At the mo I'm not getting ms the only symptom I'm getting is the weein in middle of the night. Hope the midwife appt will make it more real for u. X
  • @ohno that's good. My first apt is next Wednesday. I haven't thrown up either..just nausea, tiredness and peeing a lot. Ha I'm hoping my midwife will give me an ultrasound. But I'm not a 100% sure they will. And you're right. I think that would be the only way I would feel more connected to my baby is seeing it and hearing the heartbeat. Especially since I'm still worrying about miscarriage. :/
  • @first_pregnancy thats so exciting. Even though I know I am pregnant I dont think it has hit me yet. I cant wait till the 17th thats when I get to hear the heartbeat for the first time. :) what are you hoping to have?
  • January 8th with my 3rd
  • @Agibson57 bd and I are both hoping for a girl. Wby? And yeah same here..I just can't wait to actually see it. More of a "everything is okay" type thing haha(:
  • @first_pregnancy im hoping for a girl too. There is a small chance of twins they run really bad in the bd family. But no matter what ill be excited. It will be really nice to know everything is ok. Im nervous it might be eptopic... My mom had one and im not sure of the signs but I hope not
  • Hello ladies! I'm due Jan 3
  • @agibson57 same here I'm worried about twins..my mom says I'm already starting to show..but idk I think its just bloating, hopefully. But either way id be happy(: and I'm worried about an egtopic pregnancy as well..but I also do not know the symptoms.
  • congrats to all you ladies... jan seems so far away. im due july 11th. and i cant belive people are already due in Jan. its crazy. hope yalls pregnancy's fly by like mine did GL
  • My first appointment is the 9th. I'm due january 18. i'm also worried about ectopic/miscarriage so I guess thats normal. I just want the doctor to tell me its ok.