not again....

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Doc called today with my HCG levels she said they were low for how far along i should be. I had a misscariage may 2009 and im scared its going to happen again. Im 7 weeks along. I dont have any bleeding or cramping but i feel to normal if that makes any sense. Did more blood work today she should call me tomorrow. Also said my progestrone was low so im on meds for that. Anyone in the same boat?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah. I also had a m/c in 2009... And my levels (1st) were 134 which is anywhere from 1-3 weeks. But my 2nd test came back and my levels had doubled. My doc told me that I probably just ovulated a little later.
  • I am hoping she will have good news but i am preparing myself for the bad. My husband is super excited and i dont want to break his heart.
  • I believe that everything will be fine just replace the negative thoughts with positive ones um sure u and ur babii are very healthy
  • Doctor called and said my HCG levels are through the roof.yay!!!!! Waiting for my first appointment feb. 24th
  • Yay! Congrats! =) positive thoughts your way!!!