26 weeks and baby kicking low...is this normal

I'm 26 1/2 weeks and the baby is still kicking and moving really low. Sometimes it feels like he's kicking me in my crotch...it this normal? I have a cerclage and and I'm on partial bed rest so I was wondering if It's just cuz I'm carrying low, will he move up higher???

Comments

• It hapened to me too, I wouldn't worry. When he goes head down it shouldn't happen much anymore :)
  • OMG that happened to me like 30 minutes ago. she was kicking a lot & it really felt like she was kickn my va jay jay but than all of a sudden id feel the kicks in my ribs out of nowhere. it was weird.
  • I still haven't felt anything higher than my belly button but my funds checks r fine! Still waiting patiently...
  • I'm 18 weeks n I had a cerclage also n it seems like all my baby do is kick low I was wondering the same thing
  • I am 22 weeks and my baby boy stays low all the time. He lays straight across the bottom of my belly. I have to stand a lot where I work and the pressure in my crotch is unbearable. I wish he'd move up some!