Craving a beer...

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Im so craving a beer.. End of story....ami alone?

Comments

• No your not, I have a bunch of Carona's in my fridge that are my mans and every time i open the fridge thats the first thing i see! I want one!!!
  • My fiance thinks I'm going to become a raging alcoholic after this baby comes. Lol
  • @mom60511 I think after 2 I may tip off the bar stool due no tolerance lol
  • Yeah well I didn't say it would take a lot to get drunk.lol
  • Nope... I want the new raspberry woodchuck sooo bad..lol and I already am planning on having my favorite wine ready when I get home from hospital..lol
  • I do all the time now! And the weird part is that before I got pregnant I HATED..like with a passion HATED beer!
  • @mommy318332 oooo dang it, I forgot all about those..now I want one of those! they are soooo yummy!!
  • ugg, everyone in my family is constantly drinking beer in front of me... it is so sad :(
  • I'm not craving beer but I really want some fruity alcohol but.....ill wait.
  • Yup and raspberry is my fav! And I won't get to try it bc its a summer flavor
  • Hate beer but green Apple vodka
  • Odolles people. Lol I craved beer all my pregnancys before my first I hated the stuff now its like a love love situation.. lol
  • I had been craving beer for the longest time and our fridge is full of left over beer from a party. The temptation was to much so one night I opened one took the bigges zip and threw the rest away. I know ppl my judge but it felt so good and after that the craving has gone away. I don't think its that bad since it was one zip and its not I have become a pregnant alcoholic
  • I'm missing my every weekend southern comfort! its so sad because my husband doesn't like it . And Id just bought a new bottle the day I found out we were expecting so it never got opened