gas! yikes

edited May 2011 in December 2011
Am 8weeks two I think and I have gas also my uterus gets hard den go back soft is that normal?

Comments

• edited May 2011
    @jayisha23 I'm 10+4wks and I have gas and just recently started vomiting the last two days. I'm gonna call my docs office today to find out which bulking laxatives to take to help my BM along. Dunno about ur uterus getting hard and going back soft if its normal but I know gas is.
  • Colace is what they will tell you to take..for nausea if you don't want a prescription you can take a B6 with half a unisom tablet. All natural remedy I swear by is lemon water the second nausea hits!!

Hope it helps
    @cateyez79
  • edited May 2011
    @Garagebandfan. I've got prescription nausea pills from my doc. I've just been staying away from them so I take as little meds as possible. I just got blindsided since my gas and lack of BM are causing my vomiting. Too intense for maalox, tums or extra fiber. I will try the lemon water though. Sounds like a much better option than gingerale or my nausea pills.
  • Lemon water helps wonders as long as you take it as soon as you get nasues, or even before to prevent it!
  • @garagebandfan. Funny how I've always hated when someone put lemon in my water. Now I'll be drinking it on purpose. Lol
  • I just been feeling sick But never vomit.
  • @jayisha23. I think you'll be just fine. I had some bad unexpected moments but for the most part I've just been feeling sick as well. Just bought some mom pops to help with my nausea as well. You should def go see ur doc about your uterus though. Especially if it continues.