help plzzz

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Heya everyone hope u all having a good day im going for my 22 week scan today but this os only my 2nd scan do i have to drink lots of water b4 because trhat wat i had to do with my 10 weeks scan help

Comments

• when i went for my second scan at 26 weeks she told me i didnt have to have a full bladder. but all drs are different. u might want to call and ask before u go in
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had one at 20 weeks and had to drink the same amount of water that i did at my 10 weeks scan. Did they not tell you?
  • Yeah i think i will thank you
  • yes you want your bladder to be as full as possible so you can see that beautiful baby clearly. Good luck I recommend about 32 oz on average. Make sure your bladders full about 20 minutes before the appointment. If you feel like your gonna explode they will let you pee if it an emergency.
  • No they dont tell me anything like this is the 2nd check up since i found out i was pregnant and i found out when i was 6 weeks pregnant in ireland u only see the dr about 4 time
  • I just drank some juice but they didn't tell me I HAD to drink beforehand. But i've heard the more water you drink the clearer the picture