its 2:14a.m and scared to fall asleep...

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Thank you Pregglys for giving me something to do to take my mind off of things...
I got a call earlier tonight, my wreckless aunt is in the intensive care unit and literally on her death bed for completely unnessary reasons. They found her earlier today laying on the floor unconscious, she was in a drug overdose, she is claiming Its from liquid THC (but im pretty sure you cant overdose from THC) so she had to be on something else. They found Meningitis, dont know if Its viral or bacterial yet, and her body is covered in bedsores...they didnt think she would survive the day with extremely low blood pressure..i just have this really scared feeling and it wont go away, i cant sleep, im scared to get the phone call saying she hasnt made it...she pulled through today hopefully she does. She told her daughter that she is not alone anymore.....eek im scared i hope my babygirl can meet her greataunt! =(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aww im sorry to hear that hun. I'll keep your family in my prayers. Are ya'll close?
  • Awwee I'm sorry keeping you in my thoughts. But just try to relax it is what is best for baby and you.
  • Thanks ladies! That means a lot!
    We were super close, Its just super sad to see how bad she let herself go over the past couple years!=(
  • O my goodness I'm so sorry hun!!!! N no u can't od on thc I hope they figure it out that is scary I feel for u. Ur aunt n family r in my prayers stay strong. Try n stay positive I know its tough ill be up most of the night if u need company I had quite the dilemma myself today, not as tough as u though.....