unsure i know that i need help

edited February 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
So I have been having cramps like anout to start my period but everytime nothing I have been trying to conviece myself that I am not pregnant so that I won't be disappointed if the test read negative. My period is due tommorow I have felt bloated and I spotted last week my breat aren't painful just annoying they tingle and I cnt sleep on them yesterday my hips were so sore. And its hardhard to sleep through the night. Sometimes I. Have uncomfortble stomach pains(not very painful) I just feel different. And I need advice.

Comments

• The best thing you can do is see if your period arrives tomorrow. If it isn't here the day after you should test. Make sure you use your first morning sample. If period still doesn't arrive and test is negative then make drs appt to get your hcg checked. Good luck x
  • U could take a test today. If its neg. The chances of its accuracy is lower but I've always taken them a few days before my missed period and they showed if I was pregnant or not. Get the ept. And I have cramps too this is preg 4 for me! Good luck. Hoping for the best!