what's you're weirdest craving preglys!?

Comments

• @newmommy_navywife it sounds good to me lol. Are you having a boy too?
  • @amipregnant yes I am having boy! Lol
  • Pickles dipped in a McDonald's vanilla milkshake and ice cubes made from pickle juice
  • I crave smells, fresh cut wood, car gas and fingernail polish remover... I keep telling my bd to take me to a home depot so I can just walk down the wood isle...
  • @girlsloveink I promise I dip it n da water cuz I keep a cup of water with me but I must admit I was doing that until my hubby looked @ me with this face n said now that's just nasty. Lol

@amipregnant I don't wanna go that far cuz I might not like it

@Octmommy I'm gonna let u slide with the pickle ice cubes. Lol
  • @marriedwith_4 if noones in the house to judge me i will lick my finger.. lol. I'm gross an i dnt care.. the powder sticks to it anyways lol..

Ooh, another weird one..::

I've been taking VitaFusion PreNatal DHA & Folic Acid Gummy Vitamins... (I'm reading the jar lol) & i like em! I suk all the sugar off & eat em... I've also shared thm w my bf, mom & older brother lol... thn seen thy contain fish & it made me a lil sick... but thy are easy to take, i still get queasy a bit but thy make me want Gushers or sumthing

Oh, an pizza rolls & sour cream! Lol
  • @havin_a_girl i crave smells too... an a walk down home depot sounds great.. & i love the smell of tattoo shops!! Tht green soap smell!! Omg!!! An i an gasoline is great lol.. jus have sumone start a car in my face lmfao... uh, I've got prblms
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @girlsloveink that's funny my bd always says he is gonna talk to my doctor cause if I can't get the smell of wood I go take a whiff of nailpolish remover. I try not to do it often cause I know its bad but it bothers me until I satisfy my craving (smell)
  • @havin_a_girl we are smell addicts.. i can see it now.. :walks to the bathrm, takes a quick look around, grabs the nail polish remover. **SNIIIIIFFF!!** puts cap on, walks away... : nothing, happend!!! An maybe buy a lil bag of cedar, use it as potpourri.. Yay! Lol.
  • @marriedwith_4 u can have n/a beer. I love busch n/a!!
  • Spicy foods! I loved chicken wings and subway for awhile... now its salsa n chips!
  • I want tums. I don't even get heartburn or anything. They just sound good. Lol :))
  • I am wanting nothing but garlic. It's driving hubby nuts. Haha!
  • Umm...sherbet ice cream with sour patch kids in it...yummy
  • @girlsloveink I was having the worst morning ever and you just made my day lol I love that I'm not the only one like that...
  • Ummm ovenroasted chix breast sandwich with pepperoni, ham, turkey and sweet onion chicken on it oh n bacon toasted with all cheeses only tomatos extra of all sauces xcept spicey mustard!!! Subway hates me but its a weekend ritual for dinner lol ohhhhh and cool rsnch doritos dipped in whipped cream cheese cake frosting, or brownies with mibi snickers bars in the batter, ummmm flamin hot cheetos dipped in slurpees or frostys:D
  • @havin_a_girl aww I'm glad i made u feel better!! Sry ur morning isn't good.. jus smile an go "chloriform" (yes, spell chk?) Yourself. BUT ONLY A LIL!!! I'm glad tht sumone else craves smells.. i felt like it wuz all in my head.. ah. . Chemicals lol
  • @onmy3rdange ur either stoned or pregnant as hell lol jk. & mmm subway..

Another thing: tarter sauce & honey mustard , mixed, to dip ur fries us! Aka, mcds, side of tarter & a honey mustard... its got ta be the good kinds.. i love it.. an i want cheese on everything.. almst..
  • @GirlsLoveInk I love the smell of green soap! Hubby is a tattoo artist, and i love when I walk in the house and he smells like it. So great.
  • I just crave spaghetti lol nothing too weird! Spaghetti with butter salt TONS of parmesean cheese garlic bread and orange soda :)
  • Im glad i started this. Love reading these its brilliant! Haha :D
  • @girlsloveink lol thats what my man saus everytime I eat n he will actually walk away til im done lol I made him.puke lastnight from eating that sandwich infront of him lmmffao!!!! wooooooo preggos 1 bds 0!!!!
  • I crave hot chetoes and cool aid
  • Smelling laundry detergent or I wanna redbull. Don't drink um tho so one will b in my hospital bag lol
  • Umm... Skunk. It smelled like seasoned beef! My husband was like wtf? He goes, I don't know where you're getting your hamburgers from, but that's skunk. I didn't even realize what it was! It just smelled good!
    I feel disgusted with myself. :-|
  • Whatchamacallit candy bar with pickle , jelly n hot sauce , lays orginals with oranges