im pregnant :D

edited February 2011 in November 2011
Yay super excited took a positive prego test this morning,this is my first:) when is it ok to tell the. Family

Comments

• Whenever u want to honey. Its totally up to u. I told my family the day after I found out and I was only 4 weeks at the time. Its your choice, I personally couldn't keep that secret lol....congratulations!
  • Congrats ! And tell them now..... Y wait lol
  • Congratulations....I didn't tell until I was bout a month and a half in
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks ladies I'm so excited: D
  • I told family right away! Lol.. but friends don't know yet and I'm 12 wks :).. waiting til this Friday when I get my ultrasound
  • Um excited for u...
  • I told my bf he's the happiest person ever: D just kinda worried about the faM I feel judge by them in a way
  • Honey they would always judge but let them. Do u. Be happy congratulations
  • Congrats! When to tell people is a personal decision only you can make. I told some people right away and others after I had my first ultrasound and saw my babies heartbeating
  • Congrats, tell people when you feel ready! I waited till my scan before friends knew!
  • I have yet to tell because I lost one and had already told. It's up to you...just know that until you go to the dr you can't be certain of anything.
  • Congrats! I wanted to wait until 12 weeks, but.my brother found my prenatal vitamins and told my parents when I was almost 7. My friends knew first because I tested at work.
  • Congrats :) I told my family as soon as I knew! Partly because the stress of how they would react was getting to me, and I didn't want to stress now that I knew :) I was only 5 weeks :) It's up to you when you tell.
  • Congrats....I'm trying so hard for my second right now!!!! (Keeping my fingers crossed)