12 days and im already 5 lbs away from pre pregnancy weight!!

edited May 2011 in Health
Breast pumping is really burning up the weight. I've lost 12 pounds in 12 days.

Comments

• That's great! My husbands family is always amazed at how fast I get back to my size after babies...they always think I'm starving,they might know better if they weren't so against breastfeeding lol
  • That's exactly y I am bf ...can u bf if u have a c section?
  • awesome :) I hope I can lose that fast!
  • oOo i hope im that lucky... again! first 2 i lost weight fast i hope its the same with this one
  • @preggointx. Yes you can. And its wonderful for the baby and you lose the weight faster.
  • @tiff87124 she is doing great. They are still tube feeding her. Hoping next week they will start trying to bottle feed her and I can try actually breast feeding. She lost down to 2lbs 11oz but today she is 3lbs 3oz. She is precious. I get to hold her for an hour or more every day. She's beautiful and just absolutely perfect. I love her more and more everyday.
  • if you didnt even gain 20 lbs .. its all baby weight and you will be back quick.. in the first month.. cause alot of it is water weght any ways
  • @lae3 idk how much I gained. I had gained 11 pounds at 26 weeks. Then I laid in hosp on complete Bedrest for 4 and half weeks. Never got weighed. My baby was only 3 pounds. 2 days after c section I was 17 pounds over my pre pregnancy weight. I felt like a cow. Now im almost back to normal. Still got a little fat or swelling around my waist.
  • ya thats the swelling im talking about.. lol.. i hope your lil ladie's doing well!
  • What a precious baby @salsabia my daughter was 6 weeks early, we spent 10 days in the hospital after she was born and by the time I got home with her I had already gone down to my pre pregnancy weight haha
  • That's awesome!!! I hope we can all be so lucky!
  • hoe can anyone be against breastfeedig?! @sdubois
  • @mrs_wainright I don't get it either. They think its 'weird' and don't understand why anyone would want to when there is formula. You should see the looks I get when I would go to family get togethers and breastfeed...and I use my nursing cover! Lol people can be so close minded.