tramadol

edited January 2011 in Health
ive been on tramadol for probably about 6 years now for abdominal pain associated w endometriosis...just found out im pregnant and im having a hard time stoppin...im not a full 6 weeks yet and take 50mg 2 or 3 times a day...any insight to if this is ok or what I can do to stop?¿?

Comments

• feel free to message me if this is a touchy subject for a public discussion board...
  • Definitely call your dr. Most pain meds can cause problems with baby, so call a professional asap.
  • Look up tramadol and pregnancy,... I also took it during my last pregnancy, I ended up miscarrying, my dosage was a lil higher than yours, but my doc had me stop immediately upon finding out with that preg. And this one luckily I didnt have a prob stopping, currently 11weeks and so very excited number 4 for us. Good luck with stopping, you can do it!!
  • thanks so much! the dr said to ween myself off but im on day 2 with none and I am feeling ok so far...i think from this point on im gonna be ok. thanks so much! its nice to have some support.
  • Your so very welcome