Menstrual cramps 24wks pregnant

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Yesterday I started having cramps, like menstrual cramps, they went away but came back but not as painful. now this morning it all started again, they come and go... they hurt a lot but nothing unbearable, im not spotting or having heavy discharge, has anyone felt like this or should I worry and call my Dr?

Comments

• I had those really early on too! Mine where braxton Hicks contractions which are ur uterus practicing for real labor! If they become more frequent, intense, or u bleed at all definitely call ur dr!! If calling ur dr helps u feel better now then call!! I do it!!
  • @kansasmomma so they are braxton hicks? Ive heard of those but I dont know what they would feel like... The cramps arent that bad, at least nothing to scare me
  • U should call your doc just to ease your mind and to make sure that everything is ok
  • Thanks ladies, I called im just waiting for the Dr to call me back
  • @letysfirst yea that's what they sound like to me!! Im glad u called! They always make me feel better!! Try to relax and pick ur feet up, that's what helped mine relax a little.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • si @iibett dure 2 dias con dolores y luego ya no senti nada asi como si nada jeje, tu descansa, a si quieres si te bañas as lo con agua calientita, pero no muy caliente
  • @iibett no ay de que, si se te ofrece algo mas con confiansa