so sad right now..i have nobody to talk to..really long :(

edited May 2011 in Getting pregnant
...my fiance is at work and can't listen to me vent ..he's the only one I have to turn to for things like this...well this morning my sister and I went into work and my mom was there ..well for mothers day my sister and I pitched in together to gt mom a mani and pedi at the salon place and my mom asked my sister to go with her and told me to stay and watch the shop ...I asked where were they going and they told me nvm about it ..they said I couldn't get my nails done with them cause I'm not a mother :'( my sister has two kids .. I felt so sad right then and there and now I'm crying like I lost my best friend ..I felt they should at least have gotten their stuff done when I'm not around... I am so sad cause I really want a baby and it hit hard when they said I couldn't get my nails done cause I'm not a mother...idk what to feel

Comments

• Woah thats a little harsh! Sorry that they treated you that way! I can't imagine. Luckily I'm the only daughter my mom had so ake can't pull that! But my brother does ALWAYS get more shit then I do!
  • @praying4our3rd No they don't know I'm ttc but they do know I had miscarried earlier this year, ..:'(

• @babyluv8 thanks ur lucky . this feeling is a bummer
  • @bananaspliff: That is the most insensitive remark, & it's even more hurtful coming from family! :(

I suffered two miscarriages, so I know that pain all too well. I'm 8 months pregnant with my miracle baby girl, & a whole laundry list of health problems that make her being here a miracle. I beat the odds & doctor's predictions. You will, too. A dear friend of mine said that a woman is a mother the moment she conceives, regardless of if you have your baby or they are taken away from you. I am SO sorry your own sister & mother could be that insensitive & cruel with their words. Stay strong, sweetie. Your time is coming! Baby dust to you! :)
  • @artistmamma thank you so so so much For your kind words and support . I truly appreciate it . You ladies have definitely made my morning . And I do feel better :)
  • O hun I'm sorry that was not nice of them at all regardless if ur a mom or not ur a daughter to a mom n that should be just as important. I wish I could do something to help :( I would totally go with u! If u need anything that I can help with let me know
  • I agree with all these ladies. So sorry.. but since when do you have to be a mom to get a pedi anyways?