Packing Hospital Bag

edited February 2011 in June 2011
How soon shuld I pack our hospital bag? Im due on June 8 :)

Comments

• n the mid of may but u can always pack.a head of time n put it n the closet so u know ur all ready...do u knw what to pack
  • I think I did mine a month before my daughter was born. She came 11 days before my due date so I'm glad I did it early.
  • I would pack it once you hit 35 weeks. After that, most hospitals wont stop your labor. With my daughter I packed at 33 weeks due to preterm labor T times prior to that and this one im due june 6th and planning on packing in the beginning of may. :) congrats!
  • Thanx ladies. I packd n time wit my 1st pregnancy but I waz still unprepared n didn hve da slightest clue wat 2 pack n dat waz 2yrs ago so ig I needa mke a list of wat 2 pack. I'm havn a gurl dis time aroun n idk wat 2 put n her bag either. Congrats n good luck 2 yu all.
  • Lol this maybe be silly but I've packed my bag already. :) I'm due Oct 6th! LOL
  • @NewMommy_NavyWife iz not silly im sure ur jus xtra excited. Ystrdy I wnt n bought a matchn diapr/duffel bag 4r us but still unsure of wat 2 brng. I cnt wait :)
  • edited February 2011
    Lol Yah this is our first child, my husband is already buying car seats etc.
  • Lol.. Dis iz my 2nd child but 1st girl n ive bought da car seat, etc. Lately ive been sneakn 2 buy her clothes n I put it by my mama house cuz my husband wuld hve a fit if he kne ive been shoppn evrydy.
  • I'm 23 weeks and haven't even given any thought to packing the bag...whoops. #:-s
  • I'm 30 wks and haven't packed a bag yet! I'm horrible at making decisions and can't decide what to pack but I have a bag ready to pack. Haha
  • Im 22 weeks and i haven't packed yet, but i did write it all down. Hospital bag, baby bag, last minute stuff like phone chargers. The list helps me feel ready even though im not.
  • I'm 34 weeks wednesday and only just considered starting today lol so probably anytime after 30 weeks is fine. :-)
  • I did it about a month before for both. Of course, I'd get bored and go back in there and switch out outfits and add little things and then take them out until I finally did go to the hospital, but I was basically packed a month before the due date. LoL.
  • Wow does anyone know when I should pack im due this saturday and dont know what in the world to pack.?!
  • @esperanzasmommy Go to www.babycenter.com they have a list of things you should pack or www.whattoexpect.com :)
  • Im 36 weeks lol im barely going 2 pack my hospital bag today
  • My in laws suggested champagne and cups for toasting :)