the food network channel will be the death of me!

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
I am craving a beef burrito, chicken torta, and sopes! everything mexican, i want and i cant have cuz hubby is at school n im stuck at home. y must these places insist on not delivering for me :(

Comments

• Dont you hate it when good placed dont deliver!? Hell I think I am going to start a company that delivers food from places that dont deliver..and market it to pregnant woman! I would make a fortune!!
  • omg i think that is a wonderful idea!! the best ever! tell them wat u want and they get it for u hahahaa!!! bygosh i think ur a genious.
  • LoL...well if I am going to be honest there was a company in Tucson that did it..I found out about them when I hostessed at a popular restaurant. But they would deliver even McDonalds! they did charge a small fee but It was worth it!!
  • ive never heard or thought of it and its obvious lol...but i wish i had that here. almost 10 pm and the mashed potatoes and pork chop i made made me gag...sad.
  • I wish I had it in Vegas to...my hubby is out of town until Sunday..and he usually goes to get me whatever I crave...I am feeling to lazy to go anywhere..Ugh...
  • yeah hubby is at school and the place already closed. popsicle here i come
  • See where I live the taxi company's will deliver food to you charging you from when the leave the resturant. Expensive I know.. but I've been desperate a couple times