any aug 12 babiies..<3???

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
Is anyone due Aug 12 or around that day ?

Comments

• Any mommies due on or around Aug 12 !!?
  • my birthday is aug 12 and I hoped I would have a baby on my bday but no luck. im the 3rd person with that bday in my family. its a great day!! congrats and good luck!!
  • Thank you hopefully he/she will come that day!!! Wow so 3 other people in the family have it the same day as you!!! My sons birthday is on Aug 19 and my first due date was Aug 20 then was changed to the 12 ...imagine if my son and new babys birthday was rite after each other lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Really my son wa due Aug 19 ...and I'm due the 12!!!!:)
  • im due august 12 with my first!
  • Meeee! I'm due aug 12th but baby will be here a week before via csection. I can't wait! :)
  • Aug 14th with my first it cart come soon enough in so excited! First time momma!
  • @kkjo9 are you showing yet??
  • I'm due august 11th with our first and I'm so excited!! We find out Tuesday if we are having a boy or a girl :)))
  • @ktzBB1
    I'm due August 11th too! are you having a 3D done or is this a reg ultrasound? I have an appt on the 25th but dr didn't say anything about an ultrasound....
  • I'm due August 16 with my first. Come on august!!
  • I'm due August.6th (: to excited!
  • Im due august 13th! How are u guys finding out the sex so early?
  • I'm due august 9th and ya how r you finding out so early I have 4 or 5 more weeks til I find out
  • I'm due aug 17, I already am showing & this is my first. We will find out next week what we are having! We are getting a early 3d gender peek done. It cost $70 but I'm impatient & need to know now! Lol
  • Im due aug.12....wont find out what we r having til mid march and im 15 weeks friday...wish I could find out sooner!!!!
  • @vanalkr

I'm having a 4-D ultrasound :))) they can tell at 15 weeks!!! I'm so excited.
  • ya with the 4-D ultra sound you can tell at 15 weeks :)))
    In Vegas there is a place that gives you dvd's and pictures with the appointment for only $60
  • I'm due aug 7th I'm so happy! I dont care what I have just praying I dont go into early labor. With my luck I will my both kids where cross your finger guys!!
  • My due date is august 13. I found out the sex 3 months on. Its a boy..I was gonna ask the doctor if we can tell so early...does that mean he has a big weiner? Hehe.