November Twins?

edited May 2011 in November 2011
Any other November moms having twins?

Comments

• When in Nov? I'm due in Aug but my birthday is in Nov n its also when I got pregnant lol
  • edited July 2011
    11-25-11
  • Sorry forgot the @mommakk88
  • Good date :) I was due Dec 24 or 25 but I was born on November 16th I love being a Nov baby ur lucky :). Wow twins r u super excited or nervous? Both maybe?
  • @mommakk88 Suprise has passed twins run in both sides of my family and my husbands so we knew there was a chance. Lots of Excitement I am the most impatient person ever and I wanna know what we are having already :)
  • @twinmamatobe I was the same way I wanted to find out wat I was having so bad mostly cause my fiance was tellin everyone it was a boy already well guess wat its a girl :) lol I'm so excited for u!!! I can't wait to find out wat ur having lol wat r u hoping for? N with twins running that strong I'm not suprised u wernt shocked :)
  • @mommakk88 I was due 11-11 and I was born 10-10 :)
    Of course we just want the twins to be healthy, and I change my mind on the hour about what I am hoping for....lol
    I have a NT scan today so maybe I can bug the tech about the sex I know sometimes they can tell but if not I think we may do the 3d @ 16 weeks and see if we can tell then...
    Congrats on your girl!
  • I'm having twins!
  • @twinmamatobe that's funny u still got the double numbers way cool ill keep my fingers crossed that u get to find out :) my doc told me anywhere between 16 n 20 weeks is when they can first tell Idk about with twins ill be hoping u get to find out soon!!!! N thank u I'm very happy I would have been either way I didn't even think I was going to be able to have kids she is def a blessing :) all babies are
  • @teenmommy Congrats girl!
  • @mommakk88 just hoping if they are boys we might see a lil something extra already....lol
    Babies are a blessing I have been feeling double blessed!

@teenmommy congrats! When are you due?
  • @twinmamatobe I bet u do u r doubley blessed lol the earlier they do it the less likely its going to be accurate but it doesn't mean it will be wrong ahhh u got me all excited now I wanna know lol
  • @mommakk88 I know :( but I'm the kid that unwrapped and then re-wrapped presents at christmas cause I wanted to know what I was getting...lol
  • @twinmamatobe lol I did the same thing n then I would try n act super suprised n my brother n I use to trade info with who was gettin wat Haha o I miss being a child again sometimes
  • I'm having twins. Due Nov 4th... I find out what they r June 1st...!! anybody showing already?? I still just look bloated=\
  • I am due 11.11 my first ultra sound she thought twins, second she said just one, im not convinced though I really think its twins, I already look 5 or 6months pregnant, my boobs grew from a B to a D in no time at all and are still growing...plus I've been feeling movements for a long time now, and I just have that gut feeling that its twins...who knows!!
  • @firstbebe I'm not showing either....I can't wait for my baby bump
  • @ TwinMamaToBe -- yea I can't wait either!! But I really wana no what they are!! When do u find out?
  • @firstbebe we go back at the end of June, hopefully we find out then if its not clear we may do the 3d u/s
  • I'm having twins was due 11-14 then last date was moved 11-25 changed w every ultrasound lol super excited to find out thier sex but next u/s not till 6wks ;) has anyone else had severe morning sickness all day long lol I was sick w our girls not our boys but my pregnancy symptoms seem multiplied uugggg
  • My sil is due dec 15 with twins via invitro. She said she was told she will probably go in nov tho!

Are any of you thinking a vaginal is possible? I always thought with twins it's pretty rare to be able to do vaginal. But sil keeps saying I hope they let me. @limon79 @firstbebe @twinmamatobe
  • Well I'm hoping he said w twins its 75% chance c-section but I may be able to if they both face right after my c-section I had 3v-backs so fingers crossed I can do vaginal!!!!!!!!! @babyluv8
  • @Babyluv8 I most definitely want to do a vaginal birth!! These r my first and probably lasts so I really don't want c sec!!
  • Aww limon79 we have the same due date! And omg my morning sickness was horrible! Even with meds, luckily I have been feeling better I get these waves of nausea sometimes at night still but those are going away too, luckily. Now its just the heartburn it even wakes me up at night

@babyluv8 my dr. said its still possible, but we haven't gone into all the details just yet
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Twins run high on my side .. but no twins here. My husband says we need to keep trying till we do Have twins! He's nuts..we are already On #4. Lol
  • @smgibbs twins were high on both sides, my mom is a twin and of her aunts and uncles (4 total) they all had a sets of twins, twins are in my dads family and my husbands brother and sister are twins.
    Congrats on #4
  • edited July 2011
    I'm sure with twin boys on november 25th. Twins run on both sides of our family but I didn't know they were on my side until after I found out I was pregnant with twins.
  • I am having twins! Im due Nov 29th!