Any November Momma's Feel Movement yet?

edited May 2011 in November 2011
So I'm 15 weeks with my 4th Due on November 4th. Pretty sure i felt the first little movement last night while laying in bed....just wondering if anyone else has felt anything yet?

Comments

• I think I did twice..it felt like a vibrating down low, anytime I've had gas I feel it up high..but I've got no idea lol this is my third but this is also the biggest I've ever been in my life so I'm thinking it may take some time for me to really feel any definite movement.
  • I have been feeling movement for a few weeks lil flutters here and there. This is my 4th and I'm due the 3rd
  • I'm almost 15 n for the past week I've been feeling little movements but usually when I'm sitting down n I'm relaxing n paying attention to my tummy. This is my 4th pregnancy.
  • I'm due Nov 4th with my 2nd and have felt movement for almost a week
  • Yes I'm 15 weeks and 1 day and I felt the baby jerk/jump like two days ago it kinda took my breath away lol literally its the weirdest most perfect feeling ever lol.
  • My birthday is the 4th and my baby is due 10/31. I know I am not a November mom but pretty close. ;) I think I have felt some movement.
  • I'm due Nov. 10th & I've just felt flutters its awesome!
  • Oh man! I'm due Nov. 11th and nothing yet :( Nothing that I'm sure of anyways. I've felt lots of weird things but never sure what it may be! I can't wait though!!
  • i'm only 13 weeks and i could swear i have felt movement.... kind of like the baby is blowing raspberries against my uterus and at one time i got a feeling like i had just dropped out of the sky... the sinking kind of feeling you'd get in your stomach? but i got it in my uterus. most would say it's way to early to feel our lil one, but every pregnancy is different!
  • Im due nov 3rd and I started feeling movement at 13 weeks. This is my 2nd. I feel the moments are getting more pronounced as the baby is getting stronger. I love this time where I can just feel the baby and no one else can yet. It's like our little time together. :)
  • I'm due November 12 and I can can feel my baby kick. This is my third.
  • I'm due on the 12th and I don't know what it feels like I'm feeling a lot of things so I'm not sure :/
  • II haven't felt anything yet. I am due nov 18 but this my first pregnancy so im mot even 14 weeks yet. But I can't wait!
  • I am due on the 11 of novmeber and I have been feeling flutters since about 10weeks and kicks and more pronounced movements for a week or so. I know it seems really early to have felt them but I know my body well and this is my second so I know the difference between gas and flutters you know!
  • I have been feeling movement like little pokes o something I'm only 11weeks3days
    and its weird cause where I feel the movements it gets sooo hard around that area I asked my doc yest and she said yup thats thee baby...I was like isn't it tooo sooon nd she said yeah but some ppl feel bby sooon. I guess its juss luckk heehee.
    ohh I'm due NOVEMBER 30:]
  • I feel little flutters or bubbles popping that i know is not gas. Due nov 8th. :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I can feel something, mostly when I'm sitting doing nothing or thinking about it. But it only happens like once a day. And I'm not even sure if that's the baby.
  • I'm due the 4th with my 5th I am starting to feel it :-)
  • Im 15weeks on Wednesday and ive been feelin movement for a few weeks i started showin around 10-11 weeks aswell .. i get shootin pains in my belly button too n my midwife said its the baby doin summersults n twistin the umbilical cord :-\
  • I am due Nov. 18th with my third and I have felt movements and kicks....enjoy ladies.
  • Im due nov 16, I feel kicks all day! My fourth baby, im more excited than ever !
  • I am feeling baby right now:-) I'm due Nov 5th.
  • Nothing yet. I would give anything to feel little Blueberry.
  • im due nov 9th with my 3rd and have no movement at all, i thought i felt a flutter last wk but may have been gas, should i be worried?? :-(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I swear I felt it once at 12 weeks, but since then nothing really! I hope I get to soon. I'm 16 weeks tomorrow, due Nov. 13th with my first.
  • Im 16weeks tomorrow with my 2nd and felt movement this week. Almost a rolling sensation :-)