in so much pain

edited May 2011 in Third Trimester
I'm almost 36 weeks. I'm still working full time. but im to the point I hurt so bad. my hips my back my legs my pelvic bone all feel like they are being ripped apart. I'm cutting back on my hours. since my job requires me to stand on my feet all day. but does anyone know any other solutions to get rid of some of this pain?

Comments

• Birth! Lol, u gotta just ride it out n get some rest off ur feet
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Its really takin everything I have to get me thru the days... amyone else really bothered by the pain
  • edited May 2011
    Im having the same pains....this is my forth child and I have never felt like this before...i too work full time but I have desk job....still in alot of pain
  • Yoga :) and always when your not at work prop your feet up with two pillows...
  • @kaylin.. I have the same aching problems.. I literally had to take the day off today... im ready for bby to arrive!!
  • I had the same problem with my last pregnancy and I worked full time graveyard shift until my due date and I would swaddle a lot, it helped my back pains!
  • When is ur due date?
  • The pains are so bad Ive been crying. Ive had two natural drug free births and this is worse! I don't know how you're working. I just can't wait til these girls are born! Im not having anymore after this. My body can't do it.
  • seriously, get a doctors note so you can take off work early. the pain isnt worth the money, imo
  • or at least the doctors note to demand they let you sit? have the doc write that in as an option.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im havin a c section on june 3 thanks for the tips. At this point ill try anything
  • sounds like you have spd... i got induced at 38 weeks with my 1st because of it. Acupunture and a support band around your hips helps as it keeps it all in place.
    http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/pelvicpain hope this helps