Headaches

Omg I hav been gettin the most annoying headaches since i've been pregnant. Sometimes they get so bad I jst wanna cry but cnt bcuz I kno that'll make it worse. My doctor tells me 2take tylenol but its not working. Any suggestions anyone? Home remedies maybe? I need help

Comments

• Cant u take paracetomal then, jus a suggestion :) I need abit of advice too tbh, cus duno if its normal or meant to happen or not =/ confused.com lol
  • @kylie20 wat is that? Nevr heard of it. Advice on wat maybe I can help?
  • @Mommyagain104 .. It's just that im 5wks today, but went 4 a wee earlier (soz kno its abit personal lol) and I wiped myself and see abit of brown discharge on the tissue, duno if this is normal or not tbh =/
  • Sometimes it can be normal in the first trimester. I wud think if ur not bleeding heavily u shud b cool. I was spotting every few weeks during my entire first trimester. U shud still talk 2ur doctor tho.
  • OKay thanku :) n yeh will do
  • I have them constantly. Sometimes they last 3 days straight. I went to doc and she said it was normal and just deal with it! I think its a sinus headache b/c I've been conjested my entire pregnancy so far.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited May 2011
    Idk if I'm preggers again or not...I have 3 days til af is due. I've been having headaches for about a week. I don't normally suffer from allergies but it could be from the horrendous amounts of pollen in the air - but it was a symptom of my last pregnancy. They are worse at night. If I lay down it helps me. Try a cool cloth or just taking 15 mins to pull yourself away and relax. Those are things that help me :)
  • Is your blood pressure okay? I had horrible headaches, especially when I went to bed. Turned out my blood pressure was sky high and that's what was causing it.
  • I get headaches too, I have had problems with my nose being blocked and sinuses acting up. Drink lots as that may be the reason and if your are having problems like me, run a bowl of hot water with a bit of decongestant and inhale the vapours for a few minutes to clear it up a bit. Oh such lovely pregnancy symptoms :-) hope you feel better soon x
  • @littlenat86 - ever use a NetiPot? They're great for that.
  • No what's that @blueberrysmom I'm in England so might not have the same stuff!
  • @littlenat86 - it's a little pot you use to pour warm water through your nasal cavity to clear stuff out. It's weird but it works really well. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000ITHH86/ref=mp_s_a_6?qid=1306325719&sr=8-6