surprised

edited May 2011 in November 2011
i'm surprised more babies aren't born in november... exactly 9 months away from valentines day. thats the exact night my hubby and i conceived hehe :)

Comments

• we did too!
  • That's when i tested and found out i was pregnant: ) best valentines day ever
  • Our anniversary is the week before valentines day. That's how we got baby #5 hehe
  • Yep I conceived the day after Valentine's. :)
  • i'm pretty sure we conceived on v-day too! lol
  • Us too ;-) LOL!!!
  • My bday is nov 8. I also have an ex w/nov 9 bday and another with a nov 7th bday. My bestest friend ever has a nov 10th bday. She has an ex w/nov 10th also. I went to school with at least 3 other ppl born between the 7th and 10th lol
  • edited February 2013
  • We conceived on v day too! Lol.
  • My wife and I would be pretty close there lol I will have to get her to work it out lol. The other 2 are daughter is 9 months after my bday and son was also the same but was also our honeymoon baby lol
  • @lilliebug that's a lot of people born in november! I guess I just never really realized it lol.
  • We conceived Christmas so I guess I couldn't wait till valentines day. ;)
  • i conceived on or around valentines day the midwife said between the 14th and 16th x
  • Our baby is due November 8th. We conceived on Valentines day while on a trip for a new job. Ps, got the job and a baby!