Ouuuuchhh, my ribs!!

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
I have been having this intense pain behind my right rib and straight through to my back for almost three weeks now. I have been to the doctor three times and every time they send me home without help... anyone have a similar issue or can offer me some advice on how to alleviate it???

Comments

• I have that in my ribs and shoots up to my boob! And it only happens every once in a while but it hurts BAD. my doc said maybe a pulled muscle, Wtf?
  • edited May 2011
    Is it constant? I get Sharp pains on and off but most is just a constant pain. A lot of pregnant woman get it. My ribs all the way around even in my back its sometimes a bruised feeling
  • @mommyforever how far along are you. I had that earlier on before my books started leaking. It's such a Sharp feeling
  • How far along are you.? My ribs hurt also. Your womb is getting bigger pushing, probably pushing against your ribs. Maybe your baby is pushing against it. Mines use to kick me there a lot., but its not like shooting pains more like pressure pains. They feel like they're bruised.
  • @mommyforever @mscheyla @jcmommy
    I didn't realize this finally posted! Lol... dumb phone. Thanks for the responses, though. This is my second and I'm almost 25 weeks. At first I thought it was my liver that hurt since I'm high risk for preeclampsia, but my enzymes came back normal. It's a constant pain and it huts so much more when I sit or lay down. I've been using thermacare pads and tylenol but neither really help. I'm miserable. Lol