WHY?!

edited September 2011 in Current Events
Why is it lately when I go online to look at the news I always come across a news article that mentons a mother who has murded their child?

Please read: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8249078/us-mum-convicted-of-baby-microwave-murder

& this one also: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8248115 (the biological mother/step father murded her)

Its sad to read about these things, but why does it keep happening quite frequently? Comments anyone?

(I know everyone has their different point of view; but please, no dramas)

Comments

• That is disgusting...I can't believe someone would do that to a helpless baby.
  • The microwave one is... I can't even...just so sick and twisted
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @a_magner & @mommabee13 - i agree with you both

@ashleyfew - i'm speechless, don't know what to say!
  • that is just awful and it took less then two minutes for that baby to die in the microwave its rediculious that anybody could do that to a harmless baby
  • Well one reason is postportam depression,it could happen to anyone. Other is that women feel desperate and helpless. I personally hear so much how your life is over after you have kids.man run away like chickens of news of pregnancy. People look at pregnancy more like a burden than miracle. With a lack of faith and wrong thoughts anyone is capable of doing anything. It only takes a second to have bad thoughts and act on it.
  • There was one local to me the mom put a trash bag over the babys head and tied her work apron around its neck. Claims not to know how it happened. He was born may 1, poor lil guy.
  • terrible, @ashleyfew when I was a toddler I put my baby sister in the drier n turned it on, thankfully mum heard n got.her out shes fine 22yrs on but gosh scarey stuff
  • @bummy87 stuff like that scares me cuz it sounds like something my son would do. He loves his sissy but doesn't realize some stuff can hurt her.

That 1st article made me cry. I just had a d&c yesterday & I wanted that baby so so so bad. But here this mother had her baby & killed it. That is so sad that poor baby had to suffer for those 2 min, horrible. Then the poor family of the baby
    To have such an innocent life taken is so horrible.