Bleeding.....

So its my first pregnancy and only 18.... My bd came into town ( he lives an hour away) and we messed around before I had to go to work and when I peed, there was bright red blood, not much at all, just enough to really worry me, I have peed multiple times since then and it only had blood the one time. I'm eight weeks and five days. Had us done yesterday and she said baby looked good, should I be concerned or not..... I'm sorry its so long and kinda tmi. :/

Comments

• You can call your dr for reassurance. Are you in pain?
  • It could just be iratation from having sex.....I bleed almost everytime after sex pregnant or not...if it starts to hurt or you see more blood. Then begin to worry!
  • no, no pain when it happened, ever since before I found out I was pregnant I have had light cramps but never serious ones.

Thanks garbagebandfan &steph_due_101611 I
  • That happened to me twice its just bc of sex he irritated it
  • Thanky y'all. :)
  • I had that happen my first pregnancy. The doc told me to lay around for a day and no sex for a week or two
  • Hah well that's fantastic, I work 6 days a week, im a bridal consultant, and I haven't told anyone there yet. So taking off a day would be out of the question....