Baby shower themes

edited May 2011 in Baby showers
Ok ladies what are yalls baby shower themes... do they match like your crib bedding our what

Comments

• My theme is candy:) n it doesnt match the nursery theme. Truthfully i have no theme for the nursery, i cant make up my mind lol
  • Butterflies and yes it matches, no pink for dis girl tho!
  • mines elephants & ladybugs. haha because i wanted elephants and the man wanted ladybugs haha
  • Mine is a Mexican culture theme I love their food and bright colors and no its not the nursery theme!!!
  • Mine is just green and brown, but those are his nursery colors
  • Mine will be beach themed because Ollie's theme is water animals (sharks, dolphins, fish, etc.) <3
  • idk what my shower theme is...its today...and my nursery theme is little airplaines, cars and trucks! so i will find out 2day if its the same!
  • Yes. Baby jungle animals. Here's the cake I'm hong to have made...with a black baby. ;;) http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GVVWubL_1R8/TK6pKUnmkxI/AAAAAAAAAcg/77JRevujzyU/s1600/IMG_3016.JPG
  • my showere theme is a luau...it doesnt match anyhting but its going to be in july and poolside so i think it fits perfectly...
  • Thinking monkeys for a boy theme... and butterflies and lady bugs for a girl theme.... which will be the nursery decor either way... we find out tomorrow which one it will be!
  • Mine is Princess with a little bling. It matches the nursery. I got to pick the theme but have no more say in the shower. Hopefully our Moms won't make it to foo foo girly looking.