Ovarian cysts

edited February 2011 in November 2011
I spent a few hours in the Er last night for really bad pain on my right side. I knew I had a cyst and it was five centimeters. Well now its eight and they said I might have to get surgery before my baby gets too big. Anyone have this problem? I have an emergency appointment at 330 today.

Comments

• I would it could or burst I had one it was about 6cm and I had to have surgery cause my doc was afraid it was going to cut off the blood flow to my ovary so definitely go get it checked out or c if u can get in with ur doctor
  • Try not to worry but u should go in :(
  • I have I've that is 2 cm and my doctors never mention it to me..... They didn't even tell me I had it... I read it on the paper....
  • I have several 3 on left and two on right ovary it didn't bother me too much now it does my doc didn't seem to concerned enough to want to remove them @ this point
  • I havent had one of them bt i had a cyst the other day under my arm
  • On light duty until further notice. We have to keep an eye on the cyst. She said if it keeps getting bigger they may have to operate in the second trimester. Keep us in your prayers please.
  • On light duty until further notice. We have to keep an eye on the cyst. She said if it keeps getting bigger they may have to operate in the second trimester. Keep us in your prayers please.
  • I had an 8 cm cyst all threw my 1st and 2nd simester .. im now in my third simester and it is now 10 cm .. they spoke about opperating but its not in the way of baby so they didnt bother xxx