Miserable sleep

4 weeks left to go & I can't sleep. Up & down all night to the bathroom ..using pillows as support but when I finally fall asleep & wake up my hips are in so much pain. Help!

Comments

• Omg im the same! I have.been going to physical therapy abdul a chiropractor for my hips and nothing works I can hardly turn over in bed without being in so much pain I wana cry! I have 5 weeks left :( cant wait for this to be over, but then ill probably get less sleep then im getting now lol
  • I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow and I'm in the same boat my legs and hips are so sore. I wake up so many times in the night just to roll over.
  • Oh no this scares me I have uneven hips due to scoliosis and that sounds painful!
  • It is painful & Just started. Now getting out of the bed .... at times I feel like I need a lift! My hubby has to help me roll out at times & I've only gained 18 pounds!!
  • Yea my bd has to help me out of bed :(
  • @adriansmommy.......I think ill take the up & down at night because of a babies cry than this continued pain & constant bathroom trips! ;-)
  • Ohh yea def lol
  • Ughhhh yes i feel the same way!! I have 25 days left nd I am soooooooooo miserable. I half the time don't sleep nd I b n so much pain nd it b n my pelvis region nd it hurts so bad. I pee every 5seconds nd if I try to hold it, it hurts like hell. I feel ur pain. Jus waiting for it to b over so I can meet my mamas
  • I'm the same. I'm due in 2 weeks and I can't sleep at all and can't barely move without want to cry or scream. To make things worse my snoring or even just breathing keeps my bd awake so every morning he tells me what a bad nights sleep he's had and I can't help but cry cos I feel so guilty. When I feel crappy n can't sleep all I want is him to cuddle me but we can't even sleep in the same room anymore :-(
  • @mommietwice......holding it does hurt!! I know it will be all worth it & as much as I HATE pain, I'm looking forward to delivering!!!!
  • @Bambi_bump.....my hubbies mom told him to sleep in guest br.......but I told him no......if something happens he's gotta be right there, not down the hall.
  • @kshoeirlan....I'm sure the midwife Will tell me Thursday to take tylenol ...... didn't mean to scare you! :-(
  • @wendylouwhoo I feel your pain I'm goin through the same thing I just came to a conclusion that my baby doesnt like me. When I do get comfortable, its off to the bathroom or I get kicked to flip over on my other side