anyone use the chinese birth calendar?

edited May 2011 in November 2011
Hey! I'm 13 weeks and 1 day pregnant due november the 18th & I was wondering if anyone has used the chinese calender to predict the sex of the baby and how accurate it was. Mine says its going to be male cause ill be 18 when I have the baby. I'm hoping for a boy sooo bad. Lol here's my symptoms I only eat sour stuff only got morning sickness 3 times and if anything sweet comes near me I about die lol I know there's old wives tales but I think there interesting. What do you guys think? (:

Comments

• You have to make sure u go by ur Chinese age....I used Google to find out mine...but mine was right:)
  • Okay thanks:)
  • I did it for everyone I could think of and it was true....for me, my sister, my bf, his 5 siblings, etc. We did the one where you first have to calculate your Chinese age (there's things online for it).... we were doing it for hours!

But for mine it was wrong! Every gender predictor I use says girl! And I'm [pretty sure] I'm having a boy. I got my ultrasound at 15 weeks by a lady who wasn't even in her second month of school... my doctors ultrasound is the 24th of this month...we'll find out then! Lol
  • Mine said boy and i'm having a boy
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • For all my kids its right. Just make sure its your lunar age at time of conception
  • I didn't 'go' by it, but it was correct for me also.
  • mine said boy for my son and he was a boy lol and it said girl this time and im having a girl as well so it worked for me! actually all the little wives tale things like penny on the wall, peeing in bleach and the string test were right for me the only thing wrong was the stupid intellegender test dooooont waste your money :] good luck hope u get your boy, doll :]
  • @landynplus1momma What's the pee in bleach test and penny on the wall I love doing anything that tells me the gender lol
  • I believe the chinese gender chart is scary accurate. Id almost bet if it was wrong then either it was done incorrectly or the conception date was calculated wrong. Its actually being studied by scientists to understand the concept behind it.
  • http://www.chinesegenderchart.info/ here is a great site. It will calculate lunar age for you and give you some information on the chart as well.
  • @amipregnant I need help with the chinese calander lol my birthday is september 27th 1993 & my due date is november the 18th my lmp was sometime in january I believe the 11th or 12th. I can't figure out the chinese calendar
  • @mellybby give me just a sec and ill look it up for you.
  • It was wrong for me said boy but am having a girl!!
  • It told me boy again hope its wrong I want a girl send dust can't handle another boy
  • I calculated your conception date to be towards the end of january which makes you 18 in lunar age and in the 12th month. It says boy!
  • @5lilangels pink baby dust your way.
  • My mom used to use the Chinese Gender Chart faithfully when she worked at an OB. I used it not long after I found out I was expecting. It said boy, but the baby that I'm carrying definately has a cooter! Lol
  • yeah, several and they all said I was having a girl. However, I'm having a boy :-)
  • Thanks so much @amipregnant I'm hoping for a boy:) & ill be sending pink dust your way @5lilangels
  • @mellybby I believe it says your having a boy if you concieved in january or feb. So your pretty much covered on the conception date. That's where I think a lot of them get messed up. I concieved on jan 31st according to when I ovulate. It was so close to feb also. But either month it said I was having a boy and it was right.
  • it was wrong for us. said boy. did it like 4 different sites. but 2 us later its a lil girl (:
  • I think the conception date can be difficult to be accurate
  • Mine was wrong..said girl buts it's a boy :)
  • well thank you @amipregnant i wouldnt of been able to figure it out without you. (:
  • @mellybby your welcome sweety. Keep me updated. Whenever you find out what your having let me know if it was right.
  • It was wrong for me. My intuition was right, though!
  • It was wrong with me
  • Mine said girl and I'm having a girl:)