best couponing sites? paid or free

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
I know there was a discussion the other day about the extreme couponing show and I know someone mentioned that there are some great paid sites that you can get really good deals on? I don't have cable so I can't watch the show. I tried to search for the discussion but we all know how the search engine works. Anyways does anyone know any really good sites? I'm gonna be a sahm so I will have time to really do some serious couponing and every bit counts. Thanks!

Comments

• Oh and free ones are good too....
  • @amab13 I did a google search and not much came up :( my google-fu must not be very strong
  • Well this is kinda like stealing but awhile back me n my friend went on and complained to every company we can think of And got coupons for free stuff we did multiples like 6 covergirl mascaras and every other make up company n we got so much free stuff. For like razors diapers make up shampoo anything u can think of lol but I wasn't pregnant before I wish I kept the diaper coupons for me instead of giving them away
  • Hi All!
    There is a list of numbers to call and sign up for free stuff and samples also lots of coupon freebies at www.mothersavers.com
  • There is a website called terri's list that gathers all the sales in your ares and tells you which coupon to use and where to find..its not free but very cheap and they offer a free trial, I don't use it but have a friend that does and she always posts her free products on facebook!
  • @garagebandfan I went to her website also know as the grocerygame. If she had more coupons available in my area I would have joined on the spot