My dad and husband hate each other now?

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
So before I was pregnant my dad and husband got along ok but now with 3 weeks left till my due date there fighting all the time and yesterday I ended up fighting with my dad over it all this is seriously stressing me out and I know that it can't be good for my lill boy any advice anyone?

Comments

• Maybe they r both getting alittle nervous cus there's only alil weeks left till they r a daddy nd grandpa! Try to keep everything calm nd positive w/o stressing urself out!
  • What are they fighting over?
  • I've tried everything I can't stand the way my dad talks about my husband to me I know he's mad bc its just going to be me and my husband when I deliver but seriously what can I do I'm so upset about all of this nothing is making sence to me I just don't know what to do.
  • !There fighting over my dad being in the delivery room and my dad thinks that my husband is crap it kills me to have my dad talk about my husband the way he does my husband and I want it to be just us for the delivery but everyone seems to have a huge problem with that
  • So your dad wants to be in the delivery room?
  • Ok I see. Your last comment wssnt posted when I asked that.. Does he think its all your husbands idea? Tell him he was there for your birth now its hubbyd turn for his childs birth
  • Ya my whole family wants to b there just because my sister let them b there for hers I personaly think it would be wierd having them all there
  • Omg. Crazy. Well I kinda went thru the same thing. My husband won't b in the delivery bcus he's overseas..so I jus want my mom nd son sooo his mom calls nd tells me oh she can't wait to c me have my son blah blah blah. I'm like um sorry I really jus want my own mom nd son she got so offended. But I don't care its MY choice. Jus like for u its UR choice not ur dads he should b able to understand that! I'm sorry but plz don't stress it. Keep it how it is he's gunna jus have to understand it. Once ur bby is here everything is gunna b good nd every1 is gunna get along (=
  • That's a good way to put it I hope that will make some sence to him
  • Dont even call until after baby is born
  • Lol @karla that's a good one. Cus ppl really think they r gunna b in the room w/ me too I'm like hell no! In the waiting room. I do not need every1 seeing my private area lol its bad enough the doctors have too!
  • Tell dad hospital only allows one fam member in l&d. Talk to nurses and tell them to back u up!
  • So I think I'm going to call and let them know after he's born cause the fighting is only getting worse and I'm done with it all. Thanks ladies for the input :)
  • That's a good idea! I'm only letting my husband in during the birth because I don't want tons of people around at that time. I'm a private person and that would just make me feel too awkward to focus.