Soooo Annoying!!

Ughhhhhh!! I am seriously getting veryy annoyed! I'm almost 39w and have my c-section scheduled for the 24th of this month.. OK for the past 2-3 days I cannot get comfortable on my bed! You know when your reading or drawing and ur back starts to feel like irratated.. THAT'S HOW I FRIKIN FEEL! Its all on my side & my back! Ughhhh its not "painful" but annoying as shxt (sorry) and I can't sleepppppppp!! I know I'm due very soon but damnn can I atleast get some good sleep before my lil man gets here LOL!
Anybody feel like that????

Comments

• Oh poor mama I'm not that far along but I feel u mommy to bes that are going through that..I know I heard other women say how they positioned pillows or used a warm bath..but nothing u realty can do..there's a huge baby ready to come out...maybe just sit in the dark and try to relax calm ur nerves and ur whole body...maybe throw a radio in the background or Sumthn...good luck to u and a comfortable night!! :)
  • No good sleep for me either I'll b 38wks tomorrow... I only can feel some relief on the recliner