This is my second pregnancy and no support

edited February 2011 in Second pregnancy
Sometime around late July I'll be having my second child by the same person my first baby was by she's only 6 months old her dad isn't doing anything for her and he's highly upset that I didn't want an abortion with baby and he's not supporting this pregnancy and even went and got into another relationship I'm only 19 and live with my father who is extremely disappointed with me and I feel like such a failure at times I'm looking for a job and so far that hasn't been looking good at all I'm finding myself feeling sadder as days go on :'(
Any advice

Comments

• why would you have a second child with a man who doesn't support the kid he already has with you?
  • I know how much you love your first child and probably don't want to give your 2nd baby up for adoption but maybe you should think about it.
  • edited February 2011
    Baby, you can't feel bad for yourself, you gotta be strong and get where you need to be and prove everyone else wrong.

Clearly, he is a sorry man for abandoning his children so please promise you will be strong and not make anymore with him. but if ever need to talk I'm 20 so I know what's going on with ppl our age.
  • @Katelyn: that's was one thing I was considering but ion think ima actually be able to go all the way through with it
    @Michelya: it wasn't anything planned
    @NewMommy: I'm definitely done with baring his children
  • Yah you can do it.....and go easy on your dad imagine how you would feel if your daughter was you, parents set such super duper hopes for us to be better than them they forget we're human.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think maybe u should find urself some local mothers groups 2 go to with other ppl ur age even, u find u get support there n ppl will tall 2yo u about ur experience n theres if u dont like it find anther one there are heaps even ur local church may run one eden if ur not relugious sometimes they are still good
  • @Mama_Kat: that's kind how this pregnancy happened we were together for three years and then after my daughter our relationship started going down after a two months of get arrival but we wanted to make it work out but obviously that didn't work
    @NewMommy: its so frustrating when so many ppl hold you up such a high pedal
  • @NewMommy: its so frustrating when so many ppl hold you up on a high pedestal and you when you don't meet what they're holding you up to they all come down on you so hard and that doesn't make you feel any better
  • edited February 2011
    I know dear but you gotta live for you. I use to do everything to meet my parents standards. I graduated high school and college early, coach high school cheerleader, got married to a great man with a awesome career, now I'm pregnant. And to this day they bring up the day I got my 1st hickie, days I was caught at a party drinking, when I use to talk back etc.

So that is when I realized I have to be happy with my own accomplishments and now I'm a billion times less stressed.
  • Welcome love.....if you ever need to talk I'm here.
  • Ur babies have no fault on this!! Girl, chin way high and forget that looser, sometimes were better off on our own. Maybe he needs to grow up some more and be a MAN! You will get him back, with Child support. DONT FEEL BAD FOR FILING IT!!
  • @Betty: Thx and I've left him alone all together now since our last convo with each other which was weeks ago and we doing okay I told myself I'm but gon harass him anymore about helping me with my daughter or seeing her so its been almost a month since they last seen each other