14 weeks Today! Second Trimester! :)

Were finding out the sex tomorrow too! Hoping for a boy! I'm so excited!

Comments

• Yay! I hope you get your boy and I hope he/she cooperates so you can tell. My little one did not cooperate the first time, but found out we are having a girl on thurs. I am almost 19wks :) Good luck.
  • edited May 2011
    Congratulations :) if you drink a bottle of orange juice before ur u/s the baby will be active and will move around more, worked w all our bbys to find out the sex ! GL
  • I've heard about orange juice so I'm def going to drink some before we go! I can't wait!
  • Is there anything else you could eat or drink besides orange jucie? I don't like orange juice and I don't want to get sick at my ultrasound lol
  • The place im going to just recommended cold juice. So any kind really.
  • Oh ok thankyou
  • Baby did not cooperate today! It was moving, but had its legs crossed. Then it uncrossed them, but the umbilical cord went in the way! Boooo! Well, we go back on Saturday to try again!
  • Congrats what I did... was not drink any sodas for 3days b4 apt(I hardly drink them anyways) but right before my apt on the way there I drank one &my baby wouldn't stop moving!!! I also told him to be on his best behavior :) the night before.. I love him so much :X good luck!