How Early Do U Feel Your Second Baby Move?

edited May 2011 in Second pregnancy
How Early Do U Feel Ur 2nd Baby Move?

Comments

• Cant even remember when i felt my son move ..but this one i started feeling movement around 17 wks..and now 21 wks and there alot stronger
  • I started feeling this one move around 11 or 12 weeks.. like flutters.. now at 14 weeks i can feel the kicks!
  • I'm 17w5d and I've been feeling flutters for about two or three weeks now. Their only getting stronger. My Dr swore she felt a kick Friday!
  • Was 13 weeks. Felt hard kicks because of meds. But I'm off of them & it felt like flutters for a while. Now for the past 2 wks its kicks again. I'm 19 wks.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 12 1/2 weeks, just flutters, I could only feel it if I laid really still. Now at almost 14 weeks, they're a little stronger.
  • @one5one what meds where you on that made you feel the kicks??
  • I felt my second at 14 weeks
  • I had kidney stones and evil pain. They gave me dilaudid ( strong pain reliver). So when I came home after a week at the hospital on them meds, I wasn't taking them anymore. So I think baby was " withdrawing" from me not taking them. I even felt a kick on the outside! Still haven't real felt outside kicks. Was 12 wks when on the meds. Came home 2 days before 13 wks. Felt the kicks at 13 wks2days. @garagebandfan
  • Im 11 weeks & can feel little flutters but nothing to strong yet.
  • @ 11 weeks. Will be 20 wks tomorrow n I feel her here n there during the day but always at night before bed