Due august 24th and my shower!

edited May 2011 in Baby showers
Is 3 weeks from today! Im counting down the days im excited but imm only be around 30 weeks so I feel like im having one a bit early. But its okay. Im having a second all girl one in tje end of july early august. :))))) sooo excited.

I registered for everything under the sun. I need everything. I hope I get the basics atleast.

Comments

• I'm due August 24th, too! Well, until I go back to the doctor next month, and he changes my due date again! Lol. My shower is on July 9th. I wanted it kind of close to my due date, but not too close.
  • yea my grandma n mom wanted me to have it in late july, but it is going to be too hot for me i think. i just hope my baby shower isnt cold or windy i will be very upset LOL

i hate it when they changed my due date. i told them to shove it i knew when my last period was forsure!
  • I'm due Aug 25, I would have had mine in June, lol. But I wont be having one *sadface* and this is my first. Hopefully, just hopefully I will have atleast basics when she gets here.
  • Originally, my due date was August 29th, then the 27th, then the 20th, now the 24th. Someone needs to make up their mind! It's not like she grows and shrinks in there. Lol.
  • I just go by my lmp, at my ultrasound the lady said for the 22nd, but to go by what my doctor says.
  • @caroline8_p why arent you having a shower? if you dont mind me asking?
    our due dates are so closeee lol i NEED to have her in august i dont want a september baby.

@babymcbride8_27
    exactly. i refuse to think that as well. so i just go by my LMP.
  • Because I moved from tx to nyc, and I dont know anybody here. If I were still home, I'd definitely have one. I've registered and all and invited ppl via fb to view the registries, but 1500 miles... people forget.
  • oh yea movings hard cuz you really have to start everything from scratch.
  • For sure!
  • I'm duee aug 19 n having mine july 2! ill b 33w :)
  • Im due aug 15th n im having mine in 3 wks as well. N ill be 30wks. Lol im kinda confused on how u will be 30wks too? But i dnt think its early, it gives us time to shop for things we dnt get at the shower
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @excitedNewMom ill be like 29 lol

@mamao811 yea i did my registry it right before my invites it was so much fun haha
  • I'm due da 25th! Just set da date for baby shower july 23! My mil birthday and day b4 bd birthday so it shld be interesting! My cousin for some reason is due aug 8th and is having hers some time dis month! suppper early second child for her too so I dnt understand =/
  • @1stTime_Mommy yea im having mine hella early. but i dont wanna do it late cuz is my first baby & im having 2 & its ganna get hot soon.
  • Oh yea I understand if its yur first and alf day but its her second and she's having it so early maybe she haas her reasons but I thought it was weird lol maybe I'm a lil jealous cuz I'm dying to have mine and everyone is making me wait last min @Babymamma18
  • @1stTime_Mommy my grandma & mom tried to make me have it in July. but i said NO WAY its my shower i want it in june. LOL i couldnt wait. i already have to wait for her to come. i couldnt wait for one more thing lol
  • Lol oh I wld of done da same but I guess I didn't want to do it non-traditionally lol I wish I did do it tho cuz I'm not so sure if I can rely in everyone to get her things and then last minute be stuck with things she rlly needs!! we'll see how it goes! @Babymomma18
  • @1stTime_Mommy my grandma & mom are planning everything. i just picked the date & when they went to get decorations i picked them out. Im VERY picky & im upfront so they didnt want me to be like NO NO NO this has to go back LOL
    Im just having a CO-ed baby shower for this one. we are ganna BBQ its ganna be nice.

so are you going into your baby shower blind? thats how my second one will be. only girls too.
  • Yea dats what I've done picked out what I want but I'm not doing anything besides dat! Its also coed and it'd guns be a bbq, da hot weather is too much and clubs can be just a waste of money...i want 3 kids so we'll see I haven't put thought can't wrap my head around for what I ned and want now lol, what r yu having?
  • @1stTime_Mommy the hot weather sucks. thats why i wanted to do it early also so i wasnt misserable the whole damn time lol
    yea im having a girl. its really over welming trying to shop for baby unless its clothes ahah
  • My shower.is Sunday :D I cant wait
  • Me too =) Oh yea she def has plenty of dat already, now I'm left with everything else and picking colors to stick with isn't easy lol girls r waayyy too much fun!