I hate it when.....

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
My bd leaves the damn toilet seat up!!! Im a big girl but I still fall in!! Ughh last night I wantes to just kick him in the throat :0 He knows I get up to pee alot and I hate to turn the light on cuz it bothers me so I pee in the dark. I was mortified when my fat ass fell in that damn toilet bowl.

What things does your bd do that just makes you want to kill him??

I also hate when he goes in the kitchen cabinets to get something and then just leaves it open!! Ughh the idiot! Lol

Comments

• When he pees on the floor...I meant a big ol toilet isn't that hard to miss in the daylight!
  • You're lucky he lifts the toilet seat...mine is too lazy and ends up peeing all over the toilet seat and at night he's too lazy to wipe it off so when I pee I get to sit in his pee...I get so mad I wanna punch him
  • @survivormommie3 ewww now thats nasty lol
  • @readhead25 I think I rather sit on piss than to have dirty toilet water all over my ass lol
  • Mine will go to the kitchen and get a snack know its the last one in the box but will leave the damn box in the cabinet or fridge. Ill get all excited to eat something and the box is empty
  • when he forgts to take the trash out, or wen he does Does then doesnt put a bag back in, leaves laundndry on bathroom floor, oh yeah when he says hes gonna do something and doesnt follow thru..
  • Haha I get mad at him for everything EXCEPT leaving the toilet seat up. It's never really bothered me lol.
  • My husband does that too. I cant f-in stand it.
  • @lae3 my hubby never puts a trash bag in after taking out the trash and it drives me nuts!
  • @lae3 yea he irks the hell out of me when he leaves his dirty drawers on the bathroom floor and the hamper is right outside the dang door!! He makes me sick lol

@navybabyontheway omg that is the worst!! He did that to me the other day with a box of hot sausage. I came home feening for some sausage and eggs I go in the fridge take the box out and its freakin empty! I was so furious I called his job and cursed his ass out! Lol called him all kinds of fat bastards I could think of. He hasnt done it since lol
  • men lol
  • thats funny cause thats were are hamper is located
  • Luckily my bd doesnt do stuff to piss me off, he is very helpful nd very clean (he was raised by his mexican grandma so that straighten him up, grandma wasnt gonna put up with none of his crap) lol
  • Mine leaved his dirty sweaty gym clothes (including socks) on the dinning room table or in the bathroom sink every single day. And where ever he finishes eating something that's where the wrapper/plate stays for me to pick it up. I love him he's an awesome person but he's a pig :(
  • Mine leaves marks in the toilet bowl and never puts bleach down after even though I leave of it next to the toilet and he leaves his hair in the sink after shaving for me to clean!
  • @tashalou I complain about the same thing all the time. He doesn't understand it makes me gag especially since in pregnant. Smh @ these yucky men!!
  • @survivormommie3 Ugh mine does the same thing, I almost stepped on his pee yesterday bcuz somehow he sprinkles the entire floor. So gross! I mean how can they miss that big white circle X(
  • Lol it brings me comfort I'm not the only one with a guy that's a total pig.