any Oregon mommies out there? (:

edited May 2011 in Teen moms
How old are you? And how far along??

I'm 19 5weeks 6 days<3

Comments

• I am!!!! I'm 22 n I am 28 weeks :) where abouts r u from?
  • I'm from salem, what about you?
  • I live in southern Oregon, 11weeks, first baby!
  • Yay! Congrats(: same here, I'm so excited(:
  • So have you found out the sex yet? And can you feel baby move? I can't wait for both...feels so far away.
  • I'm 28 just had my 2nd baby on April 26th. I'm in Portland area
  • No and no. Lol and I know, I feel so impatient haha. I'm only going into my 6th weeks..so I still have awhile. But I get to hear my babys heart beat for the first time on the 1st! I'm super stoked for that!(:
  • @proudmomma that's awesome! Congrats! What did you name them
  • Well my first kid is 11yrs old named Jasmine and my newborn is amirah. I'm in Beaverton also.
  • @proudmomma those are beautiful names!(:
  • @first_pregnancy I just moved from Salem up by Portland :)
  • we all should get together sometime! I think it would be fun!
  • Im from eugene, im 28 with baby # 3, 21 weeks and 1 day with another beautiful baby girl!
  • @angierose3 congrats! That's exciting! (:
  • @Oregonmama I had Dr Andrews in hilsboro then switched to my midwife linda at NW women's clinic. I live off Murray
  • @angierose I used to live in Eugene. I was born and raised in Springfield. Do you have school aged kids? My daughter went to corridor Elememtary in Eugene for a couple of years
  • Anyone give birth at tuality in hillsboro? That's where I'm thinkin about
  • @mommakk88 I was going to but quickly decided against it. When I was sent to l&d the nurses were rude. I love good Samaritan hospital!!!!! I had the best nurses. The anatheisologist Dr song needs to be fired but they have others
  • Thanks ladies I have been there many many times they know me by name lol but never for this I went to their birthing center when I was having contractions not that long ago everyone seemed way nice but I was unsure of the place....
  • @Oregonmama :( I'm sorry that's tough. I have had really bad health problems sense seventh grade n use to have to go to tuality n ohsu for months at a time that n I raced n road motocross a lot lol the people in the er love me :) I even get my fav room every time lol
  • Okay I'm tired of watching the news and getting scared. These gang shootings need to stop. Portland area is not safe. I miss Eugene
  • That's y I stay out of the city n y we r moving to eastern ore that n we like r privacy