has any june mommies went into labor yet?

edited May 2011 in June 2011
Has anyone due in june went into labor yet?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Noo for me to. I wish :(
  • have you guys started feeling any bh contractions yet?
  • Nope. I'm dialated to 2 thou and 60% effaced. :)
  • No not yet but im having alot of strong contractions. How are y'all feeling?? Are ur hips, back and/pelvic killin u??
  • Not yet for me either :(
  • I feel like june is so far away lol I'm so excited to meet my baby girl!
  • Ive had a lot of BH. My hips Don't hurt, but feeling pressure. Feeling very nauseous tho.
  • I was at te docs on wensday n my doc said that I was dialated to a 1 1/5 and 50% effaced. :( I feel like I'm never gonna go into labor!
  • Not me, 5w.6d left. I'd luv it if he came early, but not too early where he needs assistance. I'm winded easily, back n lungs ache. Sleep alludes me, and I'm constipated. FUN times!
  • I've been feeling some pressure down there too n my backs been hurtin a lil. But barely no bh contractions! Do you guys think its gonna b a while for me?
  • Ive been having a few contractions. Alot of pressure in my back and pelvic area.
  • June 2 dd. Feel awful. Contractions cramping and pain in my back during all of that. Also 4 cm. Have tried walking sex spicy food massage and acupressure. The acupressure pt between my thumb and index finger has been very successful at getting contractions started
  • I have been having contractions that take my breathe away and burnt alot. My hips hurt like no other, it hurts to move. Oh and my pelvic bone it stretching, it hurts so bad. Im complaining alot. Sorry ladies
  • @LillieBug have you tried nipple stimulation it is suppose to help alot. I can't believe your doctor didnt send you to the hospital at 4 cm
  • Hey lilliebug how do you do the acupuncture thing?
  • I'm my dd is june 3rd so hopefullt I start dialating! Lol ur lucky @lilliebug
  • @lilliebug the acupuncture thing?? I heard about it but im not sure how to do it. How did u do it??
  • @mzarmstrong87 its actually acupressure instead of puncture. its a pressure pt. so u just apply a mix of pressure and massage. There are a few other labor inducing pressure pts but they were less successful for me. I just goggled pregnancy acupressure. Its the same concept as acupuncture but without needles.

@angelsmommy I refuse to have my labor induced unless my water leaks/breaks and labor doesn't begin. I was 3cm at 36 wks and before that it had been a few weeks since I had an appt. I must have started dilating a long time ago bc I have been having contractions since 33wks. I also have a 14 mo old so neither me or my dr are surprised that I am this far w/o actually starting labor. It just sucks bc I don't want to make any plans more than a few hours in advance since it really wont take long once it finally starts for real
  • So you just got to put pressure ad massage between your thumb and index finger? For how long? And how far down? @lilliebug
  • Oh yeah I also tried the nipple stimulation one time and had a single very painful contraction and will not be doing that again. Its not usually recommended to induce this way w/o being monitored bc contractions like that can be dangerous for the baby bc they can lower their heart rate
  • Wat can lower heart rate nipple stimulation or acupressure?
  • In what to expect when your expecting, it says you'd have to do nipple stimulation for 3 hours a day to get true labor going, but it mostly just gives you painful bh/contractions.
  • @mzarmstrong87 the pt is located in the webbing between thumb and index finger. U should be able to press around until u find a place that the pressure is more noticeable. My husband actually did it while I relaxed. It took less than 5 min to notice some contracting. I have been pushing on it off and on all day
  • @mzarmstrong87 the nipple stimulation
  • @lilliebug my Dr told me to do that for headaches :p
  • I must b doin it wrong (acupressure) b/c I'm not feelin a thing :(
  • Its not a good idea to try to induce labor yourself in any way unless your over due.
  • No baby yet!!! Ughhhh... I can't wait. I've been having a few contractions here and there, though.