suppose to be induced at midnight but...

edited May 2011 in Third Trimester
I have been having contractions for the past couple hours that have been about 45 minutes apart. May be going to the hospital sooner than we thought.

Comments

• Yay!!! Babytime :)
  • Oh and also been having severe back pain all day.
  • Yay congrats either way sounds like your little one will be here soon. Good luck.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yay! :) Congrats! and Good Luck! :)
  • That is crazy im supposed to get induced at 1:30 am and me and hubby had sex today and i have been having really numb lower back pain since then.
    Good luck!(:
    @hurstk28
  • Good luck :D im excited for you
  • *UPDATE* At the hospital. Contractions are 3-6 minutes apart. They aren't going to start pitocin til 4am. Maybe not even then depending on how far along i am.
  • Yay!!! :) Your getting so close! Good Luck momma! :) I will definatly keep looking for updates!
  • Yay congrats!! Best wishes to you and the little one.
  • *UPDATE* It's 6:40am. They started pitocin at 4am. Contractions are getting regular every 3 minutes and are very strong. Not had an epi yet but really thinking about it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yaaay!!!! Hope u have a smooth delivery :)
  • awe good luck mama hope everything goes well :) you are a strong one i asked for the epi fast hehe but after 6 hrs i welcomed my little girl.....Looks like ur next :)
  • Goodluck and congrats! You'll be meeting your little one before you know it! >:D<
  • Dialated to 3.5cm. Waiting on epi. Doctor will be in soon to break my water.
  • Good luck...praying for a smooth delivery and can't wait for baby update!
  • Congrats.. Keep us updated :D
  • Good luck n keep us posted
  • Good luck Mama! %%-
  • *UPDATE* Doctor broke my water. I am almost 5cm and got my epidural. Contractions are 3 minutes apart.
  • Good luck hun!!
  • Good luck! I hope the rest of your labor is smooth and easy! :)
  • Im sure youve had that little bundle by now.... :) so anxious and excited for you! :)
  • she did deliver her lil boy we r friends on facebook and he was i think 8 pounds im sure she'll update later
  • Parker was born at 12:25pm. Weighed 8lbs 15oz and was 22 inches long. Finally got him to nurse. Because he is such a big baby they have been checking his blood sugar.
  • Congratulations. How many weeks were you? I'm am supposed to be induced because they think my son will be a big baby as well. But as ofnow they scheduled me to be induced at 38 weeks and I'm 35.5. I hope lil a Parker doesn't have any issues with his blood sugar.
  • We thought i was 39 weeks but he had a lot of that white stuff still on him so they think i was only 38 weeks. His blood sugar has been in the 60s which is good.