awww... morning sickness

edited May 2011 in First Trimester
Hello everyone its my frist time and I'm excited what can i do to stop the sickness suggest I'm dieing Over here its like i swallow my nephew Penny bank. ..lol *-:)

Comments

• I tried "sea bands" you can buy them at your local drug store. They also recommend ginger snaps. I had it so much with my first pregnancy, this is my second, so far nothing major. I keep expecting it though. I hope you feel better soon! :)
  • @Chevygirl I like the idea of eating ginger snaps! I don't like ginger tea (which people have siggested for nausea) but I sure love cookies :) thanks for the advice!
    @rdy4baby What what you eat. Lots of things cause trigger nausea. But make sure you eat smaller meals more often so your hunger pains don't cause you to feel sick. I eat lots of meat, nuts, cheese, fruit, toasted subs, yogurt (add granola ;) ), cereal. I avoid spicy foods and onions/peppers. Don't eat too much before bed. I did last night! I had a bunch of watermelon and and apple after dinner. Needless to say, I just threw up cause my tummy was totally stuffed and made me sick this morning.