I don't know what to do.....

So when me and my boyfriend where taking a break I slept with an ex one time. Then about 2 days later me and my boyfriend hungout and ended up getting back together and had sex that night. I just automatically assumed it was my bfs cuz I used a condom with my ex. Me and my bf dont use condoms but he always pulls out. My bf is upset cuz he thinks it could be my ex baby. He wants me to get a prenatal paternity test done but I'm not sure if I want to. Its risky. I'm going to talk to my doctor about it on the 23rd. I don't know what to do. The condom didn't break and there was no touching till he put the condom on. The day after me and my bf had sex I was cramping it might of been from implantation. I really hope I'm right. What do You ladies think?

Comments

• I Think Its Your Bf's Baby But Yu Cant Blame Him For Wanting To Be Sure I Was Going To Get Early Dna But Im Going TO Wait it Until She Is Born
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I thought about waiting to but he doesn't want to go through everything and the baby not be his.
  • @lil_buggie_3 he said that he just wont be with me if its not his.
  • @lil_buggie_3 he said that he just wont be with me if its not his.
  • @lil_buggie_3 I would like to wait but he doesn't want to go through everything and in the end its not his.
  • I'm not sure. I'm going to ask my doctor about it on the 23rd. It probably costs way to much anyway.
  • I think its worth the wait...if he's that concern then maybe he needs to leave until the baby's here...just my thought
  • Yeah def wait its to risky.....Good luck sweetie!
  • Not sure but I don't think implantation can happen 24hrs after sex.... I'm goin with the X's. You only don't want to get a test cuz it might not come our the way u want. U screwed up now u have to live with it. Justifying to urself thatits not the X's is not proof.
  • @mikeyt6969 I disagree. Its a very risky and expensive thing to do it while the fetus is still in the womb..reguardless of whether the baby is his or not.

And I'm sorry @jerricab its very stressful..and I agree with @chicacs26..maybe the best thing for you would be for him just to leave until your baby is born so that he doesn't feel like that in the end just incase. I know it might not be the ideal thing, cause we all want the support of a significant other..but I'm sure friends and family would be there for you(: good look mama!
  • Y wouldn't u want one it will calm ur nerves n his n if it is ur ex's he has the right to kno he has a child not judging cuz ppl go thru this all the time but it won't hurt a soul to jus get tested its always better to kno then to guess
  • But I dnt think u should take the risk by not waiting til the baby is born n if he doesn't want to wait.... this is ur body n no one can make u do anything right now its about u n baby being safe.
  • @first_pregnancy @pooh22 sorry I haven't been on in awhile to check my notifications but I felt the same way and talked to him about it even though I really want him around. I gave him his space for a couple days so he could think about it. After a couple days he said that he really loves me and wants to be involved in my pregnancy still. He thinks its his cuz I did use a condom with my ex. He made me promise that I did really use a condom and that it didn't break or anything. Which it didn't. He doesn't want to get the test anymore cuz I told him the risks and he doesn't want to put the baby through that. He said he only wants to get a test done if the baby looks nothing like him after its born. He doesn't want to talk about it anymore. So idk.
  • @Jerricab that's really good! I'm glad he decided to be there and his doubts have subsided, at least for the most part. And maybe its a good thing he doesn't want to talk about it..that's how my bd is. He says it helps him not think about it, cause it hurts him to think about if its not his. But good luck, and I'm sure everything will be fine(:
  • I would get a test done when the baby is born even if he excepts the baby as his because u don't want him getting mad later on down the line and saying the babys not his....I told my husband that I was getting one done after the baby is born even though I know he's the dad I don't want a conversation like that to ever come up...cause you know how people say things when they mad n in ur situation you most likely wouldn't want that stress then...if it were me I would get a test for myself and for the father of the baby....
  • Ok if it were me wen baby is born I would get the dna jus to prove ur self right but I'm glad he is not like accusing u of anything
  • @first_pregnancy yeah I'm really glad he still wants to be with me. Not alot of guys would stick around. I'm glad your guy is sticking around for you and baby too. I understand why he doesn't want to talk about it anymore. It makes it a little easier on me too. Good luck to you too.

@jo32ni I didn't even think about that. That's very true. I don't want to have to deal with that kind of drama a year or 2 down the road. I think I'm still going to look into how much they are and if I would be able to get it done at the hospital.
  • @jerricab I'm glad as well!(for both of us!)
  • @mikeyt6969 do you ever have anything nice to say? Between attacking people for their profile pics and leaving rude unhelpful answers on posts. I would say you are a troll.

@mama_kat this is the post I just emailed you about