BLOATING will it eva go away???

edited May 2011 in First Trimester
Only 6wks 3ds, and i look 6mths pregnant so uncomfortable cant remember bein like it wiv my daughter.....will it go away??

Comments

• I was very swollen too in the beginning and it hasn't really gone away that much. I have skinny days but not too many. This is my first so I have no idea. Right now im 15 weeks and I look six months!
  • I think yea but then ur gonna have that baby bump :-D
  • I know what you mean! Ugh I am so bloated, 7w4d it doesn't go away either, no more skinny days lol.
  • I cant wait for my baby bump 2 arrive but bein so bloated is so uncomfortable, and finding it hard 2 hide as we havent told any1 yet!! Lol x
  • Oh ya having to hide it must be hard.
  • I'm on baby #2..didn't have issues the first time but I did with this one! Severely bloated/gassy all the time in my first tri., I really had to watch what I ate cuz that effected it big time! Hope u feel better soon!
  • :-S thanx @ethansmommy122 hope i feel better soon 2!
  • @ethansmommy122 am the same bloated like crazy ugh
  • I stayed bloated until 9wks. How I could tell the difference from bloating to showing with me was, I would watch my stomach before I went to sleep, then ck back in the morning. If it was flat..gas...if it stayed the same...its a baby bump. Sad to say, but yup im def showing now@ 3months.
  • I never felt bloated with my son but now I feel like the goodyear blimp. Im only six weeks. Lol.
  • It's my second pregnancy, I wasn't bloated with my first.
  • I wasnt wiv my 1st either, was a lil sick wiv my 1st but nothin like this time, sick all day every day and look like the michelin man !!!! Lol..... All worth it tho x