Creeped Out

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
Ok I go for my level2 on Thursday. So I'm wondering...if anyone had this too & predicted gender this way.
When I talk about baby I always say HE. Not sure why. But when I dream of baby, its always a girl! So what's your thoughts?

Also off this topic...if anyone kinda finding it odd that babys kicking? I used to love it til about a week ago. Now I find it weird that I've got a live baby in my belly. I don't feel or look pregnant. I'm 19w2d. Also had the "I don't think I'm ready for this" feeling last week. Mind you I do have an11yr old already. Never felt or thought this way w her. My place is far from ready & I feel like I'm the only one who want to get things done!

Comments

• Lol you sound just like me. I won't know the gender until delivery and keep refering to the baby as he. I just haven't had any baby dreams that show gender.
    Also, like you I find the kicks...weird... this is my first and the whole experience is out of this world to me.
    Also this pregnancy was planned. I'm 25 years old, hubby and I are ready we have savings and feel like we have done everything without a child now its time to take that step. I'm 20 weeks along and the other day I suddenly freaked out, suddenly not feeling ready like I made a mistake even though this has been in the making for two years now. We decided when to start trying and saved up and prepared ourselves but now I feel like I'm getting cold feet and that makes me feel awful. I know its probably just hormones but I feel guilty for having those feelings.

I hope they go away soon. Either way I'm going to love my baby with every fiber of my body. That I know :)
  • i think we all go through different emotions.. i know if i think too hard i get a lil freaked myself .. Will i be able to do it? i know i will.. but still scary.. i have a 13month old who will be 17 months when this ones born and a nine year old.. i already feel the strain of having two kids.. just scary when i think too hard lol
  • With my first pregnancy, every dream I had, I dreamed of a boy but I knew I was having a girl!
  • This one was planned too. My first wasn't. I was 19 I'm 30 now. Our 3rd bdrm which will be babys room is full of clutter & storage. But I cleaned out the shed outside so I can store the things there instead. But it seems like so much considering the baby's room needs new carpet (along w our & daughters bdrm) , new paint, new window. & then we need to finish remodeling our main bathroom. Soo much to do in 4 months! So that's kinda why I feel not ready. We started trying in October & got pregs in January. I juat didn't think we'd conceive so quick! @LittleFae
  • @lae3 yes it can be overwhelming! Since your first is much older than second. I'm thinking that its gonna be idk hard to love this one as much as my first.
  • @Chevygirl how'd you know you was having a girl? I really think its gonna be a boy. But really want a girl. Saved my daughters clothes from 0-4yrs. So I'm anxious to dress another lil girl all frilly & such. So dreams don't matter?
  • I've dreamed that my baby was a boy on a few occasions and now last night I dreamed it was a girl.
    Sometimes I get to thinking how strange it is that I've got a living being in my belly! I'm still only about half way there, but lately I just want to be there already and hold my baby.
  • well i can say my oldest has really steped up as a big brother.. and it makes me love him more everyday to see his love for his lil brother.. he always told me he wanted a lil brother.. and everyone warned me.. oh yeah.. theyre not going to get along and theres gonna be alot of jealousy.. but the truth is.. im so proud of him.. and i swear when he lil bro was born he aged a few years.. it makes me tear to think about it.. hes the one i worry about the most cause i dont want him to feel left out... but the cool thing is there is so much i can do with him i cant do with the younger one/ones soon.. to make him feel special.. and they are going to be going through different stages in there life.. so they will both have different focuses.. just want to make my kids feel equaly loved by me cause they are.. but thats what i fear that one will feel left out.. :-(
  • @one5one I too thought the baby was a "he" and called it a he. But everytime I dreamt of the baby it was a girl. Well...I am having a girl so I guess from now on I trust my dreams lol!
  • @CarrieLee I'm with u on that!
    @lae3 yes I sure don't want mine left out either! She just told me abiut a month ago that she's not happy with a new baby coming l. That she was trying to act interested for me. We talked & she really doesnr want the baby. But I said its kinda late for that now. She wants to leave baby at the hospital! Lol. I'm sure she'll warm up when babys here. She's a thoughtful kid, very loving.
  • @marie0907 so your like me...saying He dreaming She. We shall see wat happens Thursday!
  • @one5one, let me know after thursday, I'm interested to see if it works the same for you!
  • @one5one, let me know after thursday, I'm interested to see if it works the same for you!
  • @marie0907 willdo. Look for my thread!! It'll be in all CAPS
  • @one5one, lol. Tag me in your post! I'm excited to know!
  • Ok! I've got lots to tag so you'll be on the list too! @marie0907
  • I was sooo sure i was having a boy at first! Then about 2 weeks before i found out what i was having, i had a dream about my baby and the face was blurred but she was wearing a pink dress and it was a girl. Then at the doctor, they confirmed it. I was like woooow! Lol its like my body knew. Could be a coincidence of course:) and i know what you mean too..i just started being able to see her move from the outside and it is WEIRD. Lol i loove it and it makes me smile of course but its still sooo weird.. and having anxiety is normal. I know that i had it before and now that im preg, its like tripled. Lol i drive myself crazy sometimes
  • @kay_la_la hmm we shall see if my dreams are right or my intuition. But its kinda weird this lil being living & moving. I don't remember by first this active. Lol