heartburn....

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Eat...get heartburn. Don't eat...get heartburn. Sleep...heartburn. Awake...heartburn. I think I am eating more tums than I am regular food!! Anyone else turning into an angry fire breathing pregnant woman??

Comments

• O ya I am!! LoL I am just taking that as a sign that my baby will have a head full of hair! It really does suck tho!
  • I get heartburn really bad and am always eating tums. I am 18w3d and got a prescription for zantac from my doc last week and its helping. Good luck!
  • My coctails are a handfull of tums and ice water...i have 18 days left and take tums daily ...several of times
  • Ugh me! It's awful. At work on Saturday I had a piece of pizza with pepperoni and almost had to go to the ER. Lol totally exaggerating but it was pretty intense lol and leaning over to do a pedicure didn't help!! I almost threw up on this ladies toes!! Ha ha...p.s. I have it as we speak lol
  • I have got acid reflux all the time. I don't even want to lie down to go to bed at night it is so bad. Whether I eat or not it doesn't matter. Makes me sick to my stomach and I have started throwing up again from it. My ob said to take maalox or mylanta cause tums weren't working but that doesn't work either. It sucks. Sorry you are going through it too.