Opinions Please...

edited May 2011 in Health
So, I had my little man 2 weeks ago, what I was wandering is what is the best diet pill that you can get at a pharmacy or Wal-mart that works with diet & exercise of course. Tell me your story....

Comments

• Diet pills creep me out. I'm a big fan of Weight Watchers.
  • I used to take these pills called botanical slimming they're organic but you have to order them online and they're not expensive at all. Trust me they work wonders in the first week you'll see a difference. I had a friend who lost 18lbs in the first month. I'm a petite person to start off with but very weight conscience but I started losing way too much weight and had to quit them...
  • Wii fit helped me
  • edited May 2011
    After I had my son and was put on the depo shot, I went up to a size 19 (i was originally a 5/7) anyways bout 6 mos after I had my son I started working out (trying to run a mile) and free weights and strength training. I used the special k diet and drank lots of water. I took vitamins and hydroxycut. It worked for me, cuz the next summer I was a size 3. Tho I over did it back then, I was just obsessed. I do recommend the idea of special k diet (cereal with light milk for 2 meals, a regular healthy meal, 2 snacks, and lotts of water)
  • @blueberrysmom I'm not too bad, I just have to watch what I take I use to get addicted to pills easily, I was a bad pill popper, smoker, & drinker in high school if it wasn't for my hubby & kids...his knows where is be, so I'm scared but I know my hubby won't let me get out of control.

@texasbeauty2787 did you or your friend have any side effects? Other than losing it so quickly? I'm the opposite, I'm "big bones" & 5 ft 9 in. I unfortunately look like I should play football...lol

@jessm22 I want a Wii SO bad but I had to quit my job so until I can go back to work we live paycheck to paycheck...I think we have every system but a Wii...my husband is a HUGE gamer!
  • @seifer12211 I was thinking about hydroxycut & I've done the special k I unfortunately didn't loose as much as I had hoped but I was just doing the diet & exercise I wasn't taking anything with it. did you have any side effects with that pill?
  • Honestly the only thing is cotton mouth but youre suppose to drink alot of water while taking them. My sis still takes them and dry mouth is all she complains about.
  • @texasbeauty2787 that I think I could handle I'm constantly drinking water anyways i get dehydrated very easily. What website did you get your from?
  • I didn't have any side effects but sometimes difficulty sleeping (cuz the caffiene) or the feelin of being hyper.
  • @server12211 I could do that...honestly I can never sleep its insomnia all the time!!! Lol
  • Two really good free apps for weight loss and management are MyFitnessPal and Cardio Trainer. The first is absolutely awesome for tracking your food, weight, a and setting goals. The latter uses gps to track your activity like walks, tuning, elliptical and stuff. It talks to you, gives you your speed, time, calories, etc. Both are fantastic and FREE! (I have a DroidX.)
  • I don't have the exact website but I found them by using google it gives you a verity of prices.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @blueberrysmom I actually downloaded those the other day & started using it this morning I love how it has almost everything I typed on cherrio's & there was all kinds with the different mills I love it.

@texasbeauty2787 thanks sweetie ill defiantly have to have my hubby look into it, I don't order stuff online...I'm bad about the internet I'm lucky to find anything lol.

@ashleyfew that's not a problem I drink tons of water & I use to run but I have a bad knee so I have to work my muscles back up on my knee before I can run again car wreck that left me with a hole in my cap...sucks. thanks for the info!
  • Good luck! >:D<
  • @bluberrysmom thanks sweetie I just hope the same thing doesn't happen, I was 180 when I met my husband I lost 50 lbs in a year only to get pregnant a few weeks later, same thing happened the second time....lol
  • Alli, fda approved
  • @mommabee13 any side effects?
  • Well how it works is it helps fat pass through your bowel movements, it kinda looks like the grease off the pizza. The only real side effect is if you fart some can come out and get on your panties, but remember that only happens when you eat fatty food
  • @mommabee13 thanks sweetie! That sounds kind of gross...lol...but I'm willing to do just about anything to get my old self back.