Need some helppp

Ok so this might be a dumb question. But then again I dont think so. But here we go. Just like two weeks ago my man and I had sex. We protected ourselves and all but I wanna know what are ur chances of getting pregnant while using protection. Cuz I got my period like a week later which only lasted like four in a half days n it came early??? Helpp plzz. And if u have nothing nice to say plzz dont comment n thank u ladiess

Comments

• There's always a slight chance with any form of protection.
  • Omg really! Lol I mean idk cuz all last week I been having bad back pains. And im also loossingg weight. N I know tmi but im a bit constipated. I mean idk. Imma take it as it comes. If so I am I really would be sooo excited n happy
  • Sorry if i seem rude but if your ttc why are you using protection?
  • its ok dont be sorry. It just so happened that night we used a condom and yeah.. Lol
  • I got pregnant on bc but thats just because i didnt pay attention to the instructions
  • Ooh ok I see. I know someone who got pregnant on them too. She was takin them but not at the sametime everyday. So boom she got pregnant
  • Me and my hubby had been ttc but decided to take a break so i got on bc but was really sick a few days and if your sick (throwing up) one day your suppose to take two the next because the pil from the day before is out of youe system
  • Oh wow. Well look at that. What a true ans beautiful blessing. Well congrats! ")
  • Thank you. If you dont mind me asking how old are you?
  • Ur welcome :). And im 25 how old r u?
  • 19 be 20 in august. Have you and hubby/bf been ttc long?
  • Oh ok nicee "). No actually we are just starting now ")
  • Well maybe ya'll are just lucky lol.
  • I got prego on my bc thanks to the wonderful antibiotics I was on but I wouldn't change it for the world :) my fiance also used the pull out method it doesn't work! Lol but I conceived my daughter the night of my bday party lol drunk fights n make up birthday sex lol it leads to babies
  • @angelsmommy lol I hope so! Lol haha may god hear u on that.