Doesnt wanna go to the doctors. Help i need advice

edited May 2011 in Teen moms
im just really nervous about finding out the sex of mine and my bfs baby.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ask the dr to write it down on a piece of paper then read it when your prepared and ready..
  • If you don't wanna know hun, you can tell them you don't want to know and they wont tell you but you will still have to do the ultrasound. What are you scared to find out the gender?
  • im just scared my doctor wont be able to tell us the sex and im also nervous because ive never liked going to the doctors cause im scared to death of needles
  • edited May 2011
    Im sorry hun but you're pregnant. You need prenatal care and testing that involves taking blood, etc. Its routine, but think about it this way, its for your baby and its totally worth it in the end!!! I promise, you wont regret it. Anyways, you don't need to be afraid of needles during an ultrasound because they don't use one unless you're getting an amniocentesis, which in that case they can tell you 100% the gender but its usually for genetic screening and isn't required for most women.
  • Ya and not to be rude but if your gunna get prego you gotta be prepared cuz it starts with the little needles and then they get bigger. Trust me its easy once you get in the mentality that its for your babys health cuz I used to be the same way but I got over it :)
  • I agree with @babymamadrama I hate the dr but you gotta make sure everything is baking.in there like it should.