should i wake my bby up??

edited May 2011 in Sleep
Hey ladies long time no talk lol well my daughter will be 3 wks on Thursday nd well she is now eating 4-5oz nd sometimes she wakes up every 3-4 hours to eat nd sometimes she wakes up 5-6 hrs...should I wake her up to eat or is it ok for her to sleep nd wake when she is hungry..sometimes she wakes up nd acts like she is starving lol she sucks on her hands nd is fussy nd sometimes she Wakes up fine nd stretches nd acts calm so I'm jst confused should I wake her or let her b??

Comments

• I think she will deff wake up when she is hungry. I read that u shouldnt wake a bby up
  • Let the baby sleep lol she we will def let u kno whn she wants food
  • Leave her too sleep she'll sure let uno when she hungry
  • She will wake up on her own when she's wet and hungry.
  • NO, JUST ENJOY THE TIME YOU HAVE. IF YOUR MILK IS IN OR YOURE BOTTLE FEEDING SHE'LL BE FINE. SHE WILL WAKE WHEN SHE HUNGRY. IF YOURE BREAST FEEDING I WOULD PUMP BUT IF NOT JUST TAKE THIS TIME FOR YOURSELF.
  • Let her sleep :) sucking on her hands(rubbing back and forth) fussing..she's telling you she's hungry. My youngest did that day one and they kept calling her a rooter making it seem like a cute thing. I felt horrible when a nurse said that means she's hungry lol
  • I just let my baby sleep. If she's hungry she'll let us know
  • @letysfirst @jazzi89 @mummytuube thanks ladies I Google it nd some said let bby sleep nd I came across one where it said to wake nd feed her tht u can starve her tht way?!!! Lol so I got scared nd nervous :-S
  • Just let her sleep. she will let u no wen dhes hungry. U should get some sleep too. Good luck! :D